More players for next season . (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
we wont get drogba. mourinho's pet. he just wont let him leave. and why would he even want to leave?
Oh he would want to leave, believe me, if he wasn´t a starter, he would leave for sure...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jun-hide said:
I am at a loss whether this was meant as a sarcasm or not.:D

Since I think Houiller is mediocre at best.
That was not sarcasm. True that Houiller's current success with Lyon is from what he inherited but I do give him a credit for being able to continue. Another thing is that Fred is a starter instead of Carew, which something good.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Jeeks said:
That was not sarcasm. True that Houiller's current success with Lyon is from what he inherited but I do give him a credit for being able to continue. Another thing is that Fred is a starter instead of Carew, which something good.
I see. I guess we differ in terms of our evaluation of Monseuir Gerrard Houllier then. His record as the manager of France NT is disastrous and a spell with Liverpool is mixed at best. I have never really regarded him as a good coach and talent evaluator. His penchant for mediocre player at Liverpool was just stunning.

Anyway I don't think it takes genius to realize Fred is better than Carew. I like Fred as a player - nice feet, big build, plays well with back behind the goal - but Carew.................:disagree: ...................He is god's illegitimate child.:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jeeks said:
I would only take Drogba and Essien from the Chelsea team and maybe Boulharouz so he can own Ronaldinho again but wearing the Juve jersey.
I would take these two and Joe Cole or Robben, two very underrated players...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
most of them left. why bring back something which is wrong and something we got rid off already
We make money by trading them and they are useful for the times they serve. Look at Emerson for example, he is a mercenary par excellence; he was essential, he was crucial and we sold him for a decent price.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jun-hide said:
I see. I guess we differ in terms of our evaluation of Monseuir Gerrard Houllier then. His record as the manager of France NT is disastrous and a spell with Liverpool is mixed at best. I have never really regarded him as a good coach and talent evaluator. His penchant for mediocre player at Liverpool was just stunning.

Anyway I don't think it takes genius to realize Fred is better than Carew. I like Fred as a player - nice feet, big build, plays well with back behind the goal - but Carew.................:disagree: ...................He is god's illegitimate child.:D
If I´m not wrong, Houllier won the EURO 2000 with France NT.

Sep 28, 2002
mark83 said:
I would take these two and Joe Cole or Robben, two very underrated players...
how can you say robben is underrated? he is widely regarded as one of the best wingers in the world?

but i completely agree about joe cole. want the guy since 2001 :toast:

Sep 28, 2002
Jeeks said:
We make money by trading them and they are useful for the times they serve. Look at Emerson for example, he is a mercenary par excellence; he was essential, he was crucial and we sold him for a decent price.
things were different. moggi and co chose the wrong path many years ago. cobolli gigli and co are steering us out from that path. let them continue.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
most of them left. why bring back something which is wrong and something we got rid off already
Mercenaries get you good results, and not all of them who left were mercenaries.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
things were different. moggi and co chose the wrong path many years ago. cobolli gigli and co are steering us out from that path. let them continue.
A mercenary or two won't hurt the squad. Come on, humour me man :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)