Montero number 1 (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
man, are your lines BUSY? i keep getting nothing..:confused: ;) how do i call?
I have Caller I.D! :D

i only said we have operators that could listen, and didn't say we have the world's best psychologists and nut-case experts! ;)

If any of them would anwer a phone call from you, then they'll be calling this number pretty soon too :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

1. are you missing any action in your life?!
2. are you extremely borred and tired of being dull?
3. Do you think the World isn't already F'ed-Up enough?
4. Do you still Have Scars from certain VDS remarks?!
5. Are you just trying to satisfy your twisted mind while claiming that it's for the entertainment of the people?
6. Are you just pretending to be one of those annoying flys that are minutes from dieing....you know the ones who bumb into walls and windows repeatedly!?
7. Are you completely in the dark about the boundries of "pathetic" you are achieving?
8. Is it possible that you might just be an Extremely negative person because you seem to be doing a lot of disagreeing no matter how innocent or small the topic which you participate in may be?

If All of these Apply to you, Call 1-900-Get-a-Life Today!!

Our operators are standing by .....Dont Delay....CALL NOW!

Calls are $2.50 a minute...
The fact that you obviously expended so much effort on this shows more than anything I could do...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

1. are you missing any action in your life?!
2. are you extremely borred and tired of being dull?
3. Do you think the World isn't already F'ed-Up enough?
4. Do you still Have Scars from certain VDS remarks?!
5. Are you just trying to satisfy your twisted mind while claiming that it's for the entertainment of the people?
6. Are you just pretending to be one of those annoying flys that are minutes from dieing....you know the ones who bumb into walls and windows repeatedly!?
7. Are you completely in the dark about the boundries of "pathetic" you are achieving?
8. Is it possible that you might just be an Extremely negative person because you seem to be doing a lot of disagreeing no matter how innocent or small the topic which you participate in may be?

If All of these Apply to you, Call 1-900-Get-a-Life Today!!

Our operators are standing by .....Dont Delay....CALL NOW!

Calls are $2.50 a minute...
hey why being so cruel????

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
hey why being so cruel????
Majed couldn't be cruel to me if he tried. He just likes to rag on me when he can. Most of the time he is too busy losing arguments to me.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Majed couldn't be cruel to me if he tried. He just likes to rag on me when he can.
who said anything about trying to be cruel!!

you guys interpret things strangely.....i hope your not whining about this like have about the VDS remarks :sob: :sob: booo hooo.... ;)

Most of the time he is too busy losing arguments to me
ouch!...i guess my words really have pi$sed you off for you to start throwing wild/unclaimed punches!!! :eek:

you need to get a sense of humor and quit being an easy pushover ;)

Jul 12, 2002

who said anything about trying to be cruel!!

you guys interpret things strangely.....i hope your not whining about this like have about the VDS remarks :sob: :sob: booo hooo.... ;)

ouch!...i guess my words really have pi$sed you off for you to start throwing wild/unclaimed punches!!! :eek:

you need to get a sense of humor and quit being an easy pushover ;)
Now you sound like Pila. Someone will tell you how bad that is if you ask...

Sep 28, 2002
:groan: great way to ruin the party ian. $$&*$^#E^& kush kush

:howler: i love it :D cheers.

anf wtf, when i pointed out people that piss me of here (in a bad way (bad way for me i mean)) i am accused of insulting people and stuff, almost like i'm a nazi or something. and when ian and majed are doing that it is ok? why? :confused:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
:groan: great way to ruin the party ian. $$&*$^#E^& kush kush

:howler: i love it :D cheers.

anf wtf, when i pointed out people that piss me of here (in a bad way (bad way for me i mean)) i am accused of insulting people and stuff, almost like i'm a nazi or something. and when ian and majed are doing that it is ok? why? :confused:
I think that people misunderstand a lot. Majed and I have come to an understanding about things. We maintain a healthy animosity, but we each know that the other means well, so it's not something to be worried over...

Sep 28, 2002
first of all, when i say something i want people to understand what is meaning of my thoughts, what i meant by saying that, read between the lines. therefore i don't see certain things as my problem when people misinterpret my talks and i as left as a bastard. come on, look deeper people, i'm not that simple as i look, i never insulted anyone intentionally insulteed anyone and i still don't understand why i was a bad guy in rant thread.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
If i'm 1 of those people who made you feel that you're the bad guy. That isn't my intention. I just say what i think from what i see.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I think that people misunderstand a lot. Majed and I have come to an understanding about things. We maintain a healthy animosity, but we each know that the other means well, so it's not something to be worried over...
i was begining to wonder if we were on the same frequency if u know what i mean! ;)
:D

BTW...."animosity" is an interesting way toput it! :thumb:

Jul 12, 2002
i was begining to wonder if we were on the same frequency if u know what i mean! ;)
:D

BTW...."animosity" is an interesting way toput it! :thumb:
Rock on brother.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Maybe you should all stop laughing, because the reason he's not fouling so much is because he isn't fast enough to get to his mark to foul him. It's pathetic really.
thats the first thing that came into my mind as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)