Monaco 3-1 Chelsea goals! (1 Viewer)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    i will post the semi's goals,and ofcoirse the final,serie A,coppa :)

thanx for XT for these clips.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    the 2nd goal,Giuly man!!

was a very cool pass tht flew in the sky,then landed on morintes feet. :):)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Awesome game by Monaco :thumb:

i didn't expect them to raise up their game and score 2 goals when they became a man down.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    like the goal Giuly scored x MAdrid ,not the 1st time shot,the other one,last goal!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I just watched a delayed telecast. Brilliant performance, especially considering they had 10 men.

I hate Makelele

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I just watched a delayed telecast. Brilliant performance, especially considering they had 10 men.

I hate Makelele
    I like both teams, both my fav in their respective countries, but Desailly's elbow, and Makalele's oscar winning acting made me on Monaco's side ... :groan:

Pathetic really..

I was really impressed by Ibarra and Rothen :thumb:
    Ibarra seems to be playing some great football... If he wasn't 30, i'd want juve to sign him as our RB for next season.

of course, Guily and Morientes played great too.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Indeed Ibarra was excellent. He played great all game and was good under pressure. I remember one instance in the second half when he was 1v1 with an attacker and turned calmly and coolly.

Rothen's the most consistent crosser I've seen in a long time. He can have his back to goal and still deliver a perfect left-footed cross into the box.

Giuly was dangerous and really looked to enjoy his scavenger's role after Prso went off.

Great finish by Morientes, it was harder than it looked.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    what the hell was Cudicini doing?
    He was probably sitting at home with a cup of tea, cursing Ambrosio for not stopping that one :D

Terry should have responded to that quicker

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Great finish by Morientes, it was harder than it looked.
    indeed...

but I was nervous when he chested the ball down as he was kinda slow and the ball was still bouncing. His only option was to kick it right away, but i didn't expect such a confident shot at the near post. I would have tried to put it in the bottom corner away from the keeper. awesome really :thumb:

anyhow, I blame that one on bad marking from Terry. when Guily received the ball, Terry went for Guily who was already covered by Desaily, and he left Morientes all alone. He did try to catch up, but it was too late.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

He was probably sitting at home with a cup of tea, cursing Ambrosio for not stopping that one :D

Terry should have responded to that quicker
    :LOL: so was my old roomate. I watched the game at his place, and he's a Veron/Crespo/Chelsea fan. He was sipping on tea when Monaco scored. he wasn cursing too :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)