Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
People have to realize that we probably should have one player in the midfield four that can storm down the flank. With Grosso on the left, Camo gets first dibs on the right with Sissoko and Melo holding centrally.
I thought Grosso is garbage in your little world. Has he proved something to you in the short time given?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I thought Grosso is garbage in your little world. Has he proved something to you in the short time given?
Compared to what clowns like you once said, yes. But since he's 1) our player and 2) the best option we have in the spot, he will play.

Now I'm convinced you get off on following me around.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Camoranesi is better then Marchisio, whats so wtf about that?
Dude you are suggesting both Marchisio and Melo to get benched, yeah, what the fuck! What are you smoking?

Marchisio is on fire, he is doing wonders and you are telling me he is nothing special to play regularly? hmm.. oh and don't come to me with this "Camo is a better player" bullshit, the important things is who is on form and who is giving more to the team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Camoranesi is not playing well and he is still leading our assist charts. if that doesn't speak about the quality he brings than I don't know what does.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude you are suggesting both Marchisio and Melo to get benched, yeah, what the fuck! What are you smoking?

Marchisio is on fire, he is doing wonders and you are telling me he is nothing special to play regularly? hmm.. oh and don't come to me with this "Camo is a better player" bullshit, the important things is who is on form and who is giving more to the team.
When did I suggest Melo to get benched? Melo and Momo, at their usual, are confirmed starters, just as Camo at his usual should be, with Marchisio first off the bench, giving them tough competition.

And I didnt say Marchisio isnt nothing special (he is good), but that Camoranesi is better, there is a difference. And how is it Camo being better bull? The better player is the one who provides more quality (gives more to the team as you say), and IMO that is clearly Camo. Doesnt make Marchisio useless, just Camo is really excellent.

And anwyays, the strong trio of Marchisio-Melo and Momo should be saved for tough away games, special CL games or such were we need more steel and grinta, because in overall its rather uncreative, and its better to have someone who provides something the other 3 dont in Camo. Marchisio's competition should be the other 2, not Camo, who provides another aspect Marchisio doesnt (even if he is rather complete as a player).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its like he has been semi-forgotten in how good he is after being out for pretty much whole of last season (no coincidence Iaquinta scored for fun in spring when Camo got back, he virtually assisted most of his goals). So here is a reminder of how good Camo is/can be:

Aslong as he is healthy, he can deliver rather well.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Simply put, Camo enhances our passing game, Marchisio enhances our physical presence. I would not go definite on any starting position anyway, I like adapting to opponents and situations.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
When did I suggest Melo to get benched? Melo and Momo, at their usual, are confirmed starters, just as Camo at his usual should be, with Marchisio first off the bench, giving them tough competition.

And I didnt say Marchisio isnt nothing special (he is good), but that Camoranesi is better, there is a difference. And how is it Camo being better bull? The better player is the one who provides more quality (gives more to the team as you say), and IMO that is clearly Camo. Doesnt make Marchisio useless, just Camo is really excellent. .
Camoranesi should play when healthy, for sure. I like Marchisio, but he doesnt offer enough to bench Camo.
It's you who suggested that Marchisio should be benched for Camo. Marchisio is having the best form of his life, Camoranesi and Marchisio aren't even comparable, two different players. There is no way to bench a player like Marchisio at the moment, and yes Marchisio at the moment (since the start of the season) is giving more than Camoranesi without a doubt, this is not just me, other forum members also picked Marchisio as the best player for some matches, and not just that, the praises he got from ex-players and media that tells everything.

Oh and I wouldn't call Camoranesi's current form as excellent, no way! Camoranesi could do much better than that. As he did before..

And anwyays, the strong trio of Marchisio-Melo and Momo should be saved for tough away games, special CL games or such were we need more steel and grinta, because in overall its rather uncreative, and its better to have someone who provides something the other 3 dont in Camo. Marchisio's competition should be the other 2, not Camo, who provides another aspect Marchisio doesnt (even if he is rather complete as a player)
Now this is much better and I agree (rotation), Marchisio's is more similar to these players you mentioned, and he is much more creative than them. Creativity isn't exactly Marchisio job, thou he did score a goal and gave an assist, which is a good sign. And he has much better passing than Sissoko and Melo.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Simply put, Camo enhances our passing game, Marchisio enhances our physical presence. I would not go definite on any starting position anyway, I like adapting to opponents and situations.
Absolutely!

There will be time where Marchisio will lose form, or will be tired, then he should be benched for another player, or times where he might not fit the team tactically. For this reason we have a bigger squad this year.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008

2 October 2009
Juventus welcomes back Sissoko

In light of the instrumental tests which he underwent in the last few days (x-ray and bone scan), yesterday Momo Sissoko had a medical consultation in Lyon with Professor Ferret. The consultation confirmed the complete clinical and instrumental healing of the 5th metatarsus of the left foot.

As from today, Momo Sissoko is once again available for Ciro Ferrara.

Juventus.com

Dec 31, 2008

2 October 2009
Juventus welcomes back Sissoko

In light of the instrumental tests which he underwent in the last few days (x-ray and bone scan), yesterday Momo Sissoko had a medical consultation in Lyon with Professor Ferret. The consultation confirmed the complete clinical and instrumental healing of the 5th metatarsus of the left foot.

As from today, Momo Sissoko is once again available for Ciro Ferrara.

Juventus.com
:weee:
DA HOMIE IS BACK!!!!!!
We should be going for 4-2-3-1
-----Momo----Melo
Camo-----Diego-----Gio
------------Trez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)