Moise Kean (20 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Not really.

If Higuain gets injured we'll have Mandzukic. If Mandzukic gets injured we can play Dybala forward with Berna behind him and Cuadrado on the wing.

We actually have tons of options now.

- - - Updated - - -

What worries me the most is Pjanic getting injured. Nothing else really.
Hopefully Bentancur can step up and fill in for pjanic...his calmness is encouraging. And regarding having more positional options, true, but still means we only have one attacker on the bench if we need to change things up mid-game

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hopefully Bentancur can step up and fill in for pjanic...his calmness is encouraging. And regarding having more positional options, true, but still means we only have one attacker on the bench if we need to change things up mid-game
Yeah it seems we're putting a lot of faith into him. He even took the EU spot.

I also hope we'll play him from time to time even if Pjanic is fit and a bit more than only Coppa matches.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
3rd choice CF should be a journeyman player with experience and no hope of starting at a top club.

So yeah the Matri's and Borriello's of the World. What 2017/18 equivalents are out there, I do not know.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
“The players Gianluca Scamacca of Sassuolo and Moise Bioty Kean of Hellas Verona, in the training camp with the Under-19 side at Salsomaggiore, have been removed from the squad for disciplinary reasons by Azzurri Coach Paolo Nicolato."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)