Modern Family (1 Viewer)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anyone watches? Anyone recommends? I haven't seen it, but I've developed a huge crush on Sofia Vergera lately and was thinking of downloading Season 1, but am kinda afraid the show might ruin her for me :D Is it funny? Is it good? Is it addictive like HIMYM is?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I watched about 7-8 episodes when it came out and tried to get into it. Parts were amusing, but not often enough to keep me watching.

IMO, it's a watered-down pop version of its core influencer show -- and one that nearly nobody heard of when it came out -- called Sons & Daughters. IMO, Sons & Daughters ran circles around Modern Family: they did it first, and they did it better. But a bit too far ahead of its time.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i find it funny,teh characters are massively caricatured but taht is half the fun

oh and Sofia is smoking hot....seriously,smoking

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
The gay couple are pretty hilarious...Sofia and the eldest daughter are both bombshells...the father is lame and the Al of Married with Children is quite funny too.

If you have nothing else to watch i say go for it!

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10
    The gay couple are pretty hilarious...Sofia and the eldest daughter are both bombshells...the father is lame and the Al of Married with Children is quite funny too.

If you have nothing else to watch i say go for it!
    Yea, I'm pretty much desperate. All my shows are on a break. Now I'm debating between this show and 30 rock (love Alec). Shitty thing about me is that once I start with a show even if it's shit I'm compelled to keep up.

OP
    Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    and hotter bitches so gonna go with Modern Fam I guess, btw is there a laughter reel used in it?

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    30 rock is great, Modern Family is funny but I have only seen parts here and there so maybe that is why I find it funny. Have you tried the inbetweeners?

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    30 Rock is Hilarious with a capital H, Mod Fam is not even in the same zip code.

And no it doesn't have a laugh reel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)