Mirko Vučinić (99 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vucinic can still be an asset to the team, his flair, technique and vision are all traits where the other strikers are probably inferior to him, he can be useful in matches where the opposition decide to just throw 10 players in the box, give it to Vuc, he'll find a way to feed Tevez/Llorente..

My only problem is he'll probably leave anyway at the end of the year for a smaller sum
Yep. All of them will. That is now clear.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Let's forget the other 53421 teams he refused.

Samp didn't want to meet his wage demands.
53421 teams outside of Italy. Samp being unable to meet his wage demands is not his fault. They have a low wage cap, and even if he took a wage cut, it was perhaps too much for them. You can't blame the player for this. Anyway. :)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Possibly. Though, I still think he'll end up at Lazio or Fiorentina if Rossi's injury woes continue.
I think his mind is at samp. samp fans were begging him to come back. rossi and gomez will come back from injury and I think Lazio will get Filip Djordjevic on a free this summer.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
53421 teams outside of Italy. Samp being unable to meet his wage demands is not his fault. They have a low wage cap, and even if he took a wage cut, it was perhaps too much for them. You can't blame the player for this. Anyway. :)
Of course I can. A professional man who loves his career would have agreed to lower his wages if it meant he could play. What he's doing is just leech-like, because he won't get any better wages than he has here.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Of course I can. A professional man who loves his career would have agreed to lower his wages if it meant he could play. What he's doing is just leech-like, because he won't get any better wages than he has here.
This is what I'm asking you. You are assuming he didn't lower his wages to join Samp, but even his lowered wages were above their wage structure. That cannot be his fault. Just like you see that Vucinic was willing to move, you choose to ignore Quag too was willing to move to Lazio/Samp. He rejected teams outside of Italy, just like Vucinic did. You also forget that teams like Arsenal, Villa, Valencia etc would've given him the same wages he's earning here if not more. But you being the hypocrite that you are, can see one as justified and the other as a leech.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)