Mirko Vučinić (106 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
WΏΏdy;3883497 said:
Agree with everything you said, just wanted to add something more.

Vucinic on one usual annoying days and with one leg missing should still start ahead of Gio because of a few reasons,
1. We at least have a chance of winning a long ball
2. At least have a chance of winning a header.
3. Vucinic might suck the whole fucking match but compared to giovinco Vucinic can always produce that one moment of brilliance and single handedly create or score a goal. He's always a threat, an annoying inconsistent one.
4. We can finally stop listening to all the fanboys and their pathetic moaning every fvcking match that we need to reinvent our style of play just coz it does not suit ONE player.
Totally agreed. Vucinic is definitely the higher impact player at this point of time. Gio hasn't found himself yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Off day, especially after the break, but it would be nice to see this guy shown the respect he deserves.

Like Deneb said, that nonchalance is part of the package - uses it to lull the defenders into a false sense of security, and then embarrasses them.

Just an off day, people need to calm down with the criticism. This guy has offered WAY more than I ever thought he would, and anyone who doesn't realize that he can be quite inconsistent clearly hasn't been paying attention. We just need more quality options up front.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy;3883497 said:
Agree with everything you said, just wanted to add something more.

Vucinic on one usual annoying days and with one leg missing should still start ahead of Gio because of a few reasons,
1. We at least have a chance of winning a long ball
2. At least have a chance of winning a header.
3. Vucinic might suck the whole fucking match but compared to giovinco Vucinic can always produce that one moment of brilliance and single handedly create or score a goal. He's always a threat, an annoying inconsistent one.
4. We can finally stop listening to all the fanboys and their pathetic moaning every fvcking match that we need to reinvent our style of play just coz it does not suit ONE player.
This will come back to haunt you, Woodward.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Guys, get real, Vucinic needed to be subbed off. The thing with him is that, when he has a bad day, he doesn't realise it and say, ok let's do the simple things and try to create something as a team, he keeps on trying to take on players and keeps on trying to make those though balls even though it's obvious it's not his day.
I love him and when he's good, he's great, but when he's bad, the whole team suffers because of him, i'd rather he'd be anonymous through the game than spoil almost every attacking chance.
When he's bad the whole team suffers because he makes the whole team tick. In 3-5-2 our attack revolves around him much more than Pirlo and there is no one else in the squad who can do Mirko does. Imo he can only be dropped if Juve play 4-3-3 once Pepe and Isla are back.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
At least he holds up the ball till our players form an attacking position.
Not to mention those long passes over the head were the only real threat we were creating but it wasn't a threat anymore when gio came on.
bring back amauri he is the best at holding the ball!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'd rather see vuci lose 15 balls than quag lose 2...

but he was absolutely shit this night...no excuse. with that performance he ain't worthy of the bench

May 22, 2007
I disagree. Give how important he is from a technical point of view, there's lot of pressure on him to perform for the team coming off the bench or as a starter. Unfortunately, even the games where he was meant to rest, he was called upon. Should've never played out the Roma game IMO. Coz you cant expect him to be at 100 pct every two days. The last 20 days has been a tight fixture list, and even if its only the start of the season, a player can get worn out at the end of that duration.
As you said, he's often been a substitute this season, and has not started every single game. He's also got less responsibility to put in work on the pitch compared to others, and that Roma game wasn't very demanding. He's a top level athlete, so I disagree, today I don't think his head was in the game. He shouldn't be done after 45 minutes.

Mentally I think a lot of the team are exhausted with this schedule though. About time there was a week to recuperate.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Our most technically gifted striker, but the most inconsistent one. It's too risky to depend on someone with such characters to perform on weekly basis. It was one of those forgettable days for him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
This will come back to haunt you, Woodward.
If this means Giovinco will suddenly grow a pair and a few inches and turn in monster performences then i would be glad to be proven wrong for afterall if he does well then he does well for Juve.

Cant see it happening though, never did and so far we have been proven right.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy;3883571 said:
If this means Giovinco will suddenly grow a pair and a few inches and turn in monster performences then i would be glad to be proven wrong for afterall if he does well then he does well for Juve.

Cant see it happening though, never did and so far we have been proven right.
Patience, girl. Just wait...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Everyone needs to just calm the fuck down. We're going to go bipolar at the rate Juve's performances play with our feelings every two days. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)