Mirko Vučinić (88 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At the inconsistency or the fact that he could be tired?

I think he is a more composed player thsn last year and definitely runs a bit more as well, but its too early to call on his inconsistency though, I could p say this initial round of games could tire players out since theyre still hitting their stride for the season.
How can he be tired, he doesn't really do any defensive work and when he loses the ball half the time he doesn't really try and get it back. No reason for him to be tired. Hell, if Pirlo is still ticking away no reason for Mirko to be tired. He gets plenty of rest.

May 22, 2007
At the inconsistency or the fact that he could be tired?

I think he is a more composed player thsn last year and definitely runs a bit more as well, but its too early to call on his inconsistency though, I could p say this initial round of games could tire players out since theyre still hitting their stride for the season.
Inconsistency.

There is no reason for him to be tired.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
How can he be tired, he doesn't really do any defensive work and when he loses the ball half the time he doesn't really try and get it back. No reason for him to be tired. Hell, if Pirlo is still ticking away no reason for Mirko to be tired. He gets plenty of rest.
Agree with everything you said, just wanted to add something more.

Vucinic on one usual annoying days and with one leg missing should still start ahead of Gio because of a few reasons,
1. We at least have a chance of winning a long ball
2. At least have a chance of winning a header.
3. Vucinic might suck the whole fucking match but compared to giovinco Vucinic can always produce that one moment of brilliance and single handedly create or score a goal. He's always a threat, an annoying inconsistent one.
4. We can finally stop listening to all the fanboys and their pathetic moaning every fvcking match that we need to reinvent our style of play just coz it does not suit ONE player.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Inconsistency.

There is no reason for him to be tired.
I disagree. Give how important he is from a technical point of view, there's lot of pressure on him to perform for the team coming off the bench or as a starter. Unfortunately, even the games where he was meant to rest, he was called upon. Should've never played out the Roma game IMO. Coz you cant expect him to be at 100 pct every two days. The last 20 days has been a tight fixture list, and even if its only the start of the season, a player can get worn out at the end of that duration.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Guys, get real, Vucinic needed to be subbed off. The thing with him is that, when he has a bad day, he doesn't realise it and say, ok let's do the simple things and try to create something as a team, he keeps on trying to take on players and keeps on trying to make those though balls even though it's obvious it's not his day.
I love him and when he's good, he's great, but when he's bad, the whole team suffers because of him, i'd rather he'd be anonymous through the game than spoil almost every attacking chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)