Mirko Vučinić (25 Viewers)

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
At least he holds up the ball till our players form an attacking position.
Not to mention those long passes over the head were the only real threat we were creating but it wasn't a threat anymore when gio came on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:lol: at people who are trying to defend him, yeah the whole team sucked but he was a total disaster, losing every fucking ball he got.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
At least he holds up the ball till our players form an attacking position.
Not to mention those long passes over the head were the only real threat we were creating but it wasn't a threat anymore when gio came on.
Yep, hold the ball till our players form an attacking position then lose it and let the opponents counter-attack the shit out of you, that's exactly what he did tonight.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
:lol: at people who are trying to defend him, yeah the whole team sucked but he was a total disaster, losing every $#@!ing ball he got.
Oh no you didnt! Now gladiators will emerge telling you to 'stop hating on mirko because the whole team sucked' and proudly smile to themselves thinking we didnt know that and they taught us something.

Almost the entire team sucked, mirko will get the criticism in his thread and other players in theirs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Deserves some time on the bench for sure. Hopefully he lost his starting spot after today.

Don't forget: Giovinco will bench Vucinic by January.

Japp

Sep 19, 2012
Yep, hold the ball till our players form an attacking position then lose it and let the opponents counter-attack the $#@! out of you, that's exactly what he did tonight.
He didn't have a good game but subbing him out meant they have all the time in the world to build up their play. Also the long passes when gio is on the pitch are pretty much useless.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
First half he was one of our best players, had the beating of his marker and brought the wide players into play.

Second half he morphed into his Mr Hyde, just held the ball until he lost it. That one where he had a full ten seconds to pass the ball to Lichtsteiner in open space on the right and just held the ball until 3-4 players eventually swarmed him and took it off him I nearly put my foot through the tv on. So fucking annoying, to revert from such good to poor decision making.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First half he was one of our best players, had the beating of his marker and brought the wide players into play.

Second half he morphed into his Mr Hyde, just held the ball until he lost it. That one where he had a full ten seconds to pass the ball to Lichtsteiner in open space on the right and just held the ball until 3-4 players eventually swarmed him and took it off him I nearly put my foot through the tv on. So fucking annoying, to revert from such good to poor decision making.
exactly.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
to the whom? the midget?? :lol:
That's the problem. He was terrible today but still he is our only attacker capable of winning games :|. He feels too safe and starts to act like a fucking superstar. Maybe he thinks that defenders should just move away from his way cause he is so awesome.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's the problem. He was terrible today but still he is our only attacker capable of winning games :|. He feels too safe and starts to act like a fucking superstar. Maybe he thinks that defenders should just move away from his way cause he is so awesome.
i think his nonchalance, is both his biggest strength and weakness. when it works it's beautiful and when it doesnt it looks like he doesnt give a crap. Anyhoos like you said we have no other choice at this point.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wasn't surprised.
At the inconsistency or the fact that he could be tired?

I think he is a more composed player thsn last year and definitely runs a bit more as well, but its too early to call on his inconsistency though, I could p say this initial round of games could tire players out since theyre still hitting their stride for the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)