Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The way they are reacting leads me to believe that the WhatsApp convo was probably real and the club have pushed him out, now they are in full damage control and want to put all the blame on him. Disgusting club.
corsport tried to shovel some shit back into the horse (that's a hungarian proverb for damage control, but probably make sense in english too). of course it was fake, which made it even funnier.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Pogba - Marchisio - Pjanic.

That is the best and most balanced midfield in the world right now. And I'm not saying this because I'm a Juve fan.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
The way they are reacting leads me to believe that the WhatsApp convo was probably real and the club have pushed him out, now they are in full damage control and want to put all the blame on him. Disgusting club.
I think you're right.

As a juve fan, I'm very pleased to see that Pjanic asked to leave himself. If he was forced out like he made it look in the WhatsApp conversation, then I would have doubted his commitment to our shirt. But since our friends in Roma decided to present internal letters and reveal that Pjanic asked to leave, then I don't question his commitment anymore.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not over until its over.

Need to see pics of him at clinica fornaca until i zip down my pants for good and fap for days.

- - - Updated - - -
@Nicholas,those Vidal quotes are real ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)