Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
They talk a lot of BS for sure.

But when have all of them simultaniously reported a done deal of this magnitude that turned out false?

Even with Draxler the way they phrased their reports was much more catiously - keeping in mind that that deal almost went through for real anyways, meaning it wasn't really made up by the papers either.
I dunno. The Berbatov deal, perhaps? I try to forget as much of the previous transfer rumors as I can, so I can't tell you for sure. :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Let's all enjoy this enthusiasm and atmosphere on the forum while it lasts. Bad news will come soon, as they always come. :D

Khedira wasn't Vidal replacement, right? :D

Some record breaking offer mentioned in the Pogba thread btw.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I dunno. The Berbatov deal, perhaps? I try to forget as much of the previous transfer rumors as I can, so I can't tell you for sure. :D
Wasn't following that closely back then :D

But can't remember anything in the last 4 years, at least not Juve-related.

Iturbe came close probably

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You'd have to consider the circumstances here

Tevez was coming off a poor season. Here,we're signing a player in his prime who is one of the best mids in the league.

Circumstances count imo
But in terms of being a "high profile signing", Tevez is a much bigger name to the average pleb. The average football fan barely knows Pjanic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That wasnt the media's fault tho, Berbatov litterally changed his mind in last minute, and fucked over two Italian clubs on the process lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)