Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Pereyra most likely being sold. And I guess we're gonna sell one of Asa or Hernanes too. Mostly because of the new squad rules in place. Thanks Tavecchio :tup:
When has Asamoah actually been useful though? If he were healthy, where would he even play in this lineup? You currently have Marchisio, Khedira, Pogba, Lemina ahead of him, and could very well end up with Kovacic as well.

6th choice midfielder? If we can get 15 million for him, take the offer and don't look back.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,150
    Juventino[RUS];5276854 said:
    Padoin vicino al Cagliari (Di Marzio)
    Pereyra: trattativa in corso, Juve non vuole fare minusvalenza. Si puo' trovare un accordo nei prossimi giorni.
    Padowin gone :sad:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    When has Asamoah actually been useful though? If he were healthy, where he even play in this lineup? You currently have Marchisio, Khedira, Pogba, Lemina ahead of him, and could very well end up with Kovacic as well.

6th choice midfielder? If we can get 15 million for him, take the offer and don't look back.
    Serg - I agree. I'm actually genuinely thanking the FIGC and Tavecchio for these new rules, as they allow us to sell off deadwood and instead can help us give our squad more quality instead of quantity.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    When has Asamoah actually been useful though? If he were healthy, where would he even play in this lineup? You currently have Marchisio, Khedira, Pogba, Lemina ahead of him, and could very well end up with Kovacic as well.

If he's actually healthy (seriously in doubt unfortunately), he's easily ahead of Lemina and could even challenge Khedira imo.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,155
    Who cares we have Pjanic now for about the same money. That is the best use of morata money anyone can ever wish for.

Plus someone posted that Pereyra is being sold to watford and Hernanes will be sold to China so don't be so sure.
    :tup:

i wouldn't say Morata is gone yet

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    If he's actually healthy (seriously in doubt unfortunately), he's easily ahead of Lemina and could even challenge Khedira imo.
    I don't think he is. I think that for obvious reasons, Lemina has a much higher ceiling, and I will go out there and state that he is a better player NOW than Kwadwo

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)