Miralem Pjanić (27 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Like who? Like play without regista. Play CDM + b2b+AM, play CDM+CM in double pivot.

Like, don't play Pjanic as the deepest midfielder, for example. Put a CDM behind him, and let him loose.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
But whos the CDM?
Can, Benta and for some extent, Sami can do this job atm. It's not ideal, though I think Emre can be very good at this. Next season is a whole another story, but tbh I don't see a wc defensive cms on the market, maybe this guy from Lyon can do it, didn't see him enough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, i dont like him being so behind. he is too talented to just be giving the ball to khedira and matuidi and call it a day. 200% passes completed to matuidi and kedhira LoL.

I even think he has lost the offensive edged he had in roma by being played so far from goal. Ypocan see it in his shots. In roma he was very good at them... now he is wasteful as hell, even in free kicks. I seriously think he is frustated.
Use him as an offensive mid and let the less skilled players behind him cover his ass.

if not, sell.

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,149
    Can, Benta and for some extent, Sami can do this job atm. It's not ideal, though I think Emre can be very good at this. Next season is a whole another story, but tbh I don't see a wc defensive cms on the market, maybe this guy from Lyon can do it, didn't see him enough.
    Emre should be riding the bench when Matuidi, Benta and Pjanic are available. For next season, if we find someone better than Pjanic, its fine. But that guy should still be a good passer, unless you want to depend on Bonucci reaching WC level again

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    Emre should be riding the bench when Matuidi, Benta and Pjanic are available. For next season, if we find someone better than Pjanic, its fine. But that guy should still be a good passer, unless you want to depend on Bonucci reaching WC level again
    Emra is not that bad tbh. Yeah, he is still work in progress, but he will be good for us, I think. He is a better passer then Blaise for example.
    If, for example, Benta continue his improvement and will be more relaxed going forward, and Emre settles down, Can-Bentancur pairing would be amazing.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,151
    Emra is not that bad tbh. Yeah, he is still work in progress, but he will be good for us, I think. He is a better passer then Blaise for example.
    If, for example, Benta continue his improvement and will be more relaxed going forward, and Emre settles down, Can-Bentancur pairing would be amazing.
    Hes not bad as a 4th mid, but Matuidi-Pjanic from current bunch should always play in a 3 man midfield. and to me Bentancur > Can, both as a fit with the other 2 and as a player. Either way, i dont think we bench/sell Pjanic unless we sign a top DM with good playmaking skills

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    Hes not bad as a 4th mid, but Matuidi-Pjanic from current bunch should always play in a 3 man midfield. and to me Bentancur > Can, both as a fit with the other 2 and as a player. Either way, i dont think we bench/sell Pjanic unless we sign a top DM with good playmaking skills
    yeah, I was talking about 2 CM approach
    in 3 mids, Blaise and Pjanic are locked in starters

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5,153
    yeah, I was talking about 2 CM approach
    in 3 mids, Blaise and Pjanic are locked in starters
    Ah, i see. I like Pjanic even more in a 2 man mid though, Matuidi is the one that doesent fit that formation to me. Bentancur-Pjanic id love to try out though in some less relevant games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)