Miloš Krasić (6 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
What kinda wages Torres is getting at Chelski? even if we make a good enough trade offer including krasic, the wage part will be a problem.

It's silly to write off both players just now, they just can't fit in in their respected club's system.

If Torres accepts a pay-cut it'd be a decent move, but who am i kidding. I think Pirlo and Gigi's wages are the highest marotta gonna offer to any player. it's the wage structure he's building. for now our targets are the likes of borriello, Montolivo or potential stars like Jojo who would be content with <3mil salary.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If the Juventus management has an opportunity to bring in Torres, they should should definitely take it into consideration. Yes it will be a gamble, but wasn't that the reason why the management was constantly being bash by the majority of Tuz members in the past? For not taking risks?

As you all know there's been plenty of cases of "garbage/out out form" players that have been bought by other clubs, and in return those footballers turn out to be good, and in some cases great.

If there's a chance, Juventus should definitely take it. I'm pretty sure they could work out a deal with Torres to lower his wages.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Even Conte is looking good initially. Remember DN had a 17 match unbeaten streak and we were just behind the leaders at Christmas last season.

But the type of football being played is obviously streets ahead this season.
I was talking about Milos in those 4 months, not Del Neri.
I've always hated that pussyfag.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
If it's between a Torres/Krasic swap deal and a Bordello loan/with an option to buy i'm all for the torres one cuz on those option deals, marotta always ends up buying the crap.

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Personally, he'd be in my 18 somewhere, although that's not the case right now.

It makes no sense to hold onto him and pay decent wages if we have no intention of playing him. Sell for €12-15 million.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Torres is too much of a pussy to be called class. He's just a very good striker that needs a different club in the coming summer.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
All the people that are wanting Torres here are delusional and only remember his HL reels, not his actual performances the past 2 years. He has had a sharp decline that is a clear indicator that he will not bounce back to the level he was playing at prior.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
All the people that are wanting Torres here are delusional and only remember his HL reels, not his actual performances the past 2 years. He has had a sharp decline that is a clear indicator that he will not bounce back to the level he was playing at prior.
With Conte nothing is sure, look at Pepe and Marchisio

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
agreed. he is shevchenko 2.0

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Seeing Barzagli, Marchisio and Pepe, I am very sure that Torres would perform. In first season last year for Liverpool he was pretty good. He is class and we won't get him. :(

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Again those players were not riddled with injuries as such nor were they ranked at the top of their respective positions.

They were not being utilized to get the most out of them.

2 very important distinctions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)