Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Well, if we give Siena or some other team the money and loan him with clause to sign him permanently for next season, we would still be able to sign that Non-EU player next year because we can sign 20 foreignes if we want from Italian clubs. Dzeko's Non-EU spot will be processed immediately on Siena expense. But, I suppose Milan, Inter and other clubs will be pissed and sue us or something. They will probably make some new rule.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1. Because on what account will we give +30m eur to Siena? How will Siena then explain how there were +30m eur on their account? The financial books need to be perfect.

2. We don't need another team to buy Dzeko. We can be the ones who buy him and, without registering him, loan him to another team to register him. What they look at is for which team was the player registered, not who bought him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you could have said that from the beginning and saved me the energy of clicking quote button then typing my response and enter.

douche

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Didn't Inter sign Coutinho? Still, they are chasing Mascherano..
Aren't both of them Non-EU players?
Also, Genoa signed both Zuculini and Rafinha.. Roma signed Adriano and G. Burdisso
:luckyluke:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Didn't Inter sign Coutinho? Still, they are chasing Mascherano..
Aren't both of them Non-EU players?
Also, Genoa signed both Zuculini and Rafinha.. Roma signed Adriano and G. Burdisso
:luckyluke:
Inter signed Coutinho in 2008. He's been out on loan since then.

I'm guessing at least one of Rafinha and Zuculini has an EU passport.

Nicolas Burdisso has an EU passport so maybe his brother does too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)