Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A lot of talk that he likes Juve and we made a 12M bid and Marotta this and Marotta that in here, but when is he expected to sign?

zoric

Jul 22, 2006
Well tjena tjena zoric :D You should quote your informative Krasic post here.
Of course. Miloš is one of the reasons why the Serbian NT have managed to turn things around. Back in 2007 when they didn't qualify for Euro 2008 and still had a chance to do so in a game against Poland, only 500 Serbs turned up on Marakana which holds around 55,000 spectators, there were like 2,500 Polish fans and that's when our football hit rock bottom. Krasić wasn't involved under Đukić's short era between January-July but Antić came and revitalized the NT.

Krasić was given a key-role alongside Jovanović who signed for Liverpool and they gave the NT a different dimension in terms of attacking. Miloš had seven assists during the qualifiers, he was a key-man in CSKA Moscow's group stage run in UEFA Champions League and was more or less tearing the RPL apart with his apperances. However, he's not been playing on the same level since the restart, but you can actually see how he holds back and tries to avoid injuries prior to the World Cup, it's as if the guy switched off to save the best for South Africa. A good confirmation is how he always used to have a top-speed at 34,5-35,0 km/h during the end of 2009 and then only 30,5-32,5 km/h when trying to avoid injuries.

The guy is extremely fast and we all know how important it's to get a couple of meters on your opponent in football. Good technically, though I think he can get better, a good shot which he should use much more, but he only uses his right-foot and that's what I think is his biggest limitation. His consistency in terms of crossing is terrifick though, almost always ends up hitting the target. I think he can improve defensively because it's an important aspect in Italian football, but that shouldn't really be a problem. However, the guy should never be limited to solely running on the flank, a free role where he drifts into the middle, changes flanks, attacks through the middle as well and can use his shot is the best way to get the very best out of him. A good example is how Javier Clemente used him strictly as a winger, that's certainly not how you get the best out of him. He should have freedom because that's when his ability is used best.

And any news about Aguero? :eyebrows: :D
Check the Agüero-thread on here :)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,070
    He even has the same voice as Pavel. :p

Didn't understand shit though. I was listening to find out if he said Juve but didn't.

Any Serb can tell me what he said exactly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)