Midterm Vote - Player of 2003/04 (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Why is that every single post of yours must include some sort of insult?

Seriously, why?
Wow suddendly analogies and age old "expressions" are insults. I guess when I was on the receiving end of the REAL insults THAT was ok though...right??

Seriously..here's a tissue.

I can't believe you of all people are actually saying this especially when a blind eye was turned to the disgraceful acts and attacks by members with not even a "cool it". An expression that is basically a joke is said and that insults you?? Are YOU serious?? I guess the insults like faggot, fascist, twat and numbnuts thrown around were much more appropriate .... correct?!

Please ... don't make me lose respect for you Matto.

OP
The Pado

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Back to Topic:

My vote goes to Andrea Pirlo.
    Pirlo? Really? He has been solid, but not spectacular. I think he is not even the top performer at his club. Sheva has that distinction. Pirlo doesn't even know what prosciutto is. :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Pirlo? Really? He has been solid, but not spectacular. I think he is not even the top performer at his club. Sheva has that distinction. Pirlo doesn't even know what prosciutto is. :D
    I think he is the most "crucial" element. In some ways...

Proscuitto..nah he knows..its the Finns that don't know!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Wow suddendly analogies and age old "expressions" are insults. I guess when I was on the receiving end of the REAL insults THAT was ok though...right??

Seriously..here's a tissue.

I can't believe you of all people are actually saying this especially when a blind eye was turned to the disgraceful acts and attacks by members with not even a "cool it". An expression that is basically a joke is said and that insults you?? Are YOU serious?? I guess the insults like faggot, fascist, twat and numbnuts thrown around were much more appropriate .... correct?!

Please ... don't make me lose respect for you Matto.
    Expressions can very well be meant insulting and that's the tone I thought I read in your post there. If that wasn't the case, I apologize for my unjustified reaction.

I won't stand here and let you accuse me of turning a blind eye - I have never done that since I'm a moderator on this forum. I may not have read every insult aimed at you, but I have a life and don't read every single thread on this forum.

Furthermore, I PMed several members when I DID see them taking cheap shots at you.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++
    Pirlo is the best player on the best team, but that doesn't mean that he is the over-all best player.
    Hence the word "MY VOTE" and not THE BEST...expressing an opinion and responding the first question which asked "who would YOU SAY".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)