Microsoft Windows 10...11 (1 Viewer)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Windows 10 is still in beta cant run many softwares and applications on it. they arent compatible with windows 10 It may work for some, may not work for others i couldn't run 3ds max and auto cad on windows 10 i think that doesnt support any Autodesk products.
im still Stick with Win7 & linux ubuntu for my software.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
nice variety of colors and UI.
if it works on my 4 years old laptop without laggy and slow animations i certainly go for 11.
Has anyone installed Windows 11?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
nice variety of colors and UI.
if it works on my 4 years old laptop without laggy and slow animations i certainly go for 11.
Has anyone installed Windows 11?
i installed it on a vm. (can't really install it directly on a hardware, at least that's what a couple of people said after trying to get it working)

at first sight, it looks like a new ui mostly. settings, networking, operation look mostly unchanged. it will be fine, but i want the start menu from the latest 10 :stuckup:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
i installed it on a vm. (can't really install it directly on a hardware, at least that's what a couple of people said after trying to get it working)

at first sight, it looks like a new ui mostly. settings, networking, operation look mostly unchanged. it will be fine, but i want the start menu from the latest 10 :stuckup:
Can you change the taskbar so that it's left-aligned like God intended?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Microsoft warns of a potentially major zero-day security flaw in Windows’ Print Spooler code. While Microsoft has not identified the severity of the vulnerability—dubbed “PrintNightmare”—it sounds pretty bad.
PrintNightmare affects the Windows Print Spooler in all versions of Windows, including the versions installed on personal computers, enterprise networks, Windows Servers, and Domain Controllers. Worse, PrintSpooler is already being actively exploited by hackers due to a fumbled proof-of-concept (PoC) attack.
Microsoft says it’s working on a patch to fix the PrintNightmare flaw, but there’s evidence the PoC exploit has been used. Businesses and enterprise users are the most vulnerable to the exploit, but general users could be at risk, too. Microsoft is urging users to disable the Windows Print Spooler service on their PCs.

- - - Updated - - -

Man people have some serious nostalgia color glasses. Windows 10 is superior to XP and Windows 7 in every conceivable way.
(Of course, Mac OS is better than all of them.)
I switched to Linux over a year ago. Wouldn't dream of going back to windows coz linux doesn't need a product key.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO Linux is the best, MacOs good marketing and Windows is userfriendly i guess
Windows: Requires Patience
Mac: Requires Money
Linux: Requires Skills

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)