Michel Platini (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The Euro would always be won by Somalia. Hosted in Somalia.
:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Hold up no euro for Somalia!!!

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need that shit! World cup for Somalia. We will host the euro for you though.

The balkans would be great again, England would be given to gypsies, France to the Jews. The turcs can have Germany. Somalia takes Scandinavia as a whole

- - - Updated - - -

The project is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Last thing the black and white stripes will belong to Ogaden FC and no other club. Juve can go back to pink.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
39 Juventini died, nay, 39 human beings died and he had the heart to run and celebrate his goal, i am not surprised he became the head of such a corrupt organization, he fits well.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Is commen knowledge the players did not know of the tragedy till after the game.
I am sorry but this is bullshit, there are lots of documentaries and footage on YouTube for years i believed he didn't know but after watching different material from different view points i can't lie to myself anymore.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's a corrupt piece of shit, but he's certainly one of the best players to ever wear the Juventus shirt, and if one looks at both individual accolades and team trophies won, he might top the list.

Zidane, Platini, Scirea, Boniperti, Buffon, Zoff, Del Piero, Sivori, Buffon, Nedved... The number of incredible players to have played here is pretty fantastic.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Trust me i did my homework regarding Heysel and they did know, all the players knew, no one wanted to play except Platini and that disgusting old man Boniperti who admitted that at the moment all what he saw was the missing European title from our trophy cabinet, all players even on the Liverpool side acted like human beings except for Boniperti, Platini and the uefa pigs.

Bruce Grobbelaar

Then:Liverpool Goalkeeper, 29

Now:Coaching in South Africa

""The players knew about all of the events that night, including that people had died. We should never have played the game. Uefa insisted because they believed that the violence could have continued in the streets. But I certainly said I did not want to play.""

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/apr/03/newsstory.sport

You would be naive to think or believe that the players didn't know, also some of the fans reached the players dressing room and pleaded them not to play.

Heysel by far is the darkest stain in this club history and the fact that until today only Liverpool are showing proper respect is disgusting, they built a memorial and they have a ceremony each year, what are we doing? Fuck all, we just remember Platini's goal the trophy and pretend nothing happened.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Here:

Heysel 1985 Requiem For A Cup Final:
Watch it all, but for now start 46:00, I am sorry if this shatters your respect for a lot of things but the truth must prevail.

I could swear if Del Piero was there he would have called it off or at least walked away, this whole thing is rotten on so many levels and Platini lying about it everyday is even more disgusting and disrespectful.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Agreed, Platini is a scumbag and I'm ashamed to call him a Juve legend. Like I said, I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They are both legends of this club, and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

At least they aren't ingrates like that cunt Boniek, or Conte at present (sucking up to the FIGC).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)