Michel Platini (9 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Some of FIFA's big sponsors (adidas and Coca Cola) have expressed their displeasure at being associated with such negative headlines.

They are the ones that are most likely to be listened to by people high up in FIFA.

tinajane

Jun 4, 2011
The cost is very very reasonable,virtually as much bandwidth as you require, the same company also does the billing service and can also supply and service a shopping cart and download store for any type of website.I also feel Americans appear to be more professional in the way they administer the hosting services.

I personally can recommend this company to anyone and if Bill and Hayley are thinking of moving Splosh to another company in the future will gladly give them contact mails etc. This company will also move the whole forum if required.

Sep 1, 2002
The cost is very very reasonable,virtually as much bandwidth as you require, the same company also does the billing service and can also supply and service a shopping cart and download store for any type of website.I also feel Americans appear to be more professional in the way they administer the hosting services.

I personally can recommend this company to anyone and if Bill and Hayley are thinking of moving Splosh to another company in the future will gladly give them contact mails etc. This company will also move the whole forum if required.
+rep

Good to have a new member with original and intelligent thinking.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's hawt. We really need a couple frenchies on the team, preferably of the creative type. Juve struggles without them.

Nedvěd

Who do you Juve fans count as a bigger legend, Zizou or Platini? I was talking about that with a French guy, and he said that Platini was the better player, but he will be forever grateful for Zizou because he won France the world cup.
Which one is the bigger legend for Juve?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
For Juve I would say Platini, although I didn't see Juve back then, but from what I have read it would seem that that era was all about Platini. And looking that Platini was such and charismatic guy, I would say he did leave a bigger impact for Juve than Zidan did.

Plus that Platinis top was Juventus and he did say that numerous time too makes me pick him.

As I said I didn't see him, but I would love to have had the chance to see him, since to me he looks to be a very fun player to watch :)

Everything imho.

Nedvěd

Thanks for the nice reply. :) Btw Juve in the 80's were fucking ace! Imagine having both Platini and Michael fucking Laudrup in one team, orgasmic!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)