Messi vs C.Ronaldo (15 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
True Goat even when he's team was not peforming against lyon he was busting he ass off trying to make things happen and at least putting some effort in but too many times i seen that head down, walking around, loser mentality from messi in big cl games away from home which is one of the reasons barce get spanked so often in europe.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
True Goat even when he's team was not peforming against lyon he was busting he ass off trying to make things happen and at least putting some effort in but too many times i seen that head down, walking around, loser mentality from messi in big cl games away from home which is one of the reasons barce get spanked so often in europe.

I'm surprised he gives up so easily when the going gets tough.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I'm surprised he gives up so easily when the going gets tough.
Im not even blaming him for not turning around the result tonight as i predicted bayern would smash barce as there brilliant all over and barce are poor but its messi lack of effort and just walking around with that defeatist attitude that happens too many times and very rarely turns up in these games away from nou camp.
Barce where pretty much down to 10 men for 80 mins of that game, he's 33 but has stamina and energy levels of 60 year old out there.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Messi is the better player in sheer talent, there's no doubt about this to me.

But in case of hunger, determination and leadership is Ronaldo x10 times better.

Messi always hides when things gets tough, Ronaldo is leading his teams forward by example. At least this has been the case for the last 4-5 years.

Messi always needed the team to babysit him.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Messi is the better player in sheer talent, there's no doubt about this to me.

But in case of hunger, determination and leadership is Ronaldo x10 times better.

Messi always hides when things gets tough, Ronaldo is leading his teams forward by example. At least this has been the case for the last 4-5 years.

Messi always needed the team to babysit him.
It's amazing how people don't know what talent is.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Messi better for league, Ronaldo better for cups

- - - Updated - - -

This also means Barca = Messi and nothing else

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Talent is ronaldo9 between 96-99 beeing a far superior player to Messi and ronaldo

Greater player is the long list of achievements those last two won
You clearly do not understand what talent is. Was R9 better than Messi or Ronaldo at age 5 for example? Or, How it turned out to be when they were 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 etc? Also, how you determine talent? Technique and flair are often considered the most "notable" things when you're looking at the talent, then might come physique and so on, but since it's way more than that and you can only see the surface, the moment when the ball is on someone's feet, you can't understand what's beyond there. It doesn't matter what sport we're talking about, it always comes down to that for the majority, because they just see the moments where camera is focused on, with little knowledge about what's happening the rest of the time, which is 99.999%. It includes actions on or off the pitch, it includes actions on or off the ball, it includes the decision making, what's happening in your brain and it includes how resistant your body is to major injuries etc.

Greatest talent is always the player or person who became the best at what they do, it really ain't more complicated than that. You can try to go back to your old beliefs and say "ya i knew this guy" or someone who would have been that good but guess what, he never had talent to become the best and yes i repeat, he never had the talent to become the best, which itself is talent so we can stop speculating about this such a stupid topic, which nobody seems to understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)