Merih Demiral (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
assuming this is about bonucci? That guy plays every game when he’s healthy anyway. This could actually mean more of an opportunity for Dragusin.
True, I'm sure without demiral, bumucci will be exposed more so for the fraud that he is.

- - - Updated - - -

I really enjoy to watch him in 1 on 1. Complete opposite feeling when I see Bonbon
Danilo in 1 vs 1 situations is better than the bum, no joke.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
how did you like him yesterday?
i mean hard to say either way, he wasn’t really tested. I did see some dummies on twitter say he looked bad on the ball. Had a good laugh at that. Misplayed literally one ball (with his left foot btw.) I think some are in for a surprise because when I watched him with u23 the two things that stood out to me were his athleticism given his size, and his ability on the ball.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Huh? What’s a China virus?
You know, kung flu...

- - - Updated - - -

i mean hard to say either way, he wasn’t really tested. I did see some dummies on twitter say he looked bad on the ball. Had a good laugh at that. Misplayed literally one ball (with his left foot btw.) I think some are in for a surprise because when I watched him with u23 the two things that stood out to me were his athleticism given his size, and his ability on the ball.
Il nuovo van dijk?

Jul 3, 2020
You know, kung flu...

- - - Updated - - -

Il nuovo van dijk?
No I don’t know, please explain...

- - - Updated - - -

assuming this is about bonucci? That guy plays every game when he’s healthy anyway. This could actually mean more of an opportunity for Dragusin.
Drag could be a really good pro but let’s not get ahead of ourselves, how old is he?

- - - Updated - - -

Could be a star just needs to stay fit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)