Menegazzo (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The 26-year-old Brazilian has impressed since moving to Ligue 1 from Siena two years ago, and his performances were rewarded with a call up to the Brazilian squad by Dunga.

French daily L'Equipe is adamant that the Bianconeri are keeping tabs on the player, and Menegazzo himself has hinted that he could be tempted by a move to a big club.

"Bordeaux know that I have nice offers," he told L'Equipe.

"I will meet the directors soon to know if they want to keep me. I am happy at Bordeaux and have a lot of ambition."

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/11052007/58/juve-keen-menegazzo.html

---------------------------

Who the hell is he??

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well duh! It's obvious he's a Brasilian defender(26) playing for Bordeaux. He got called up by Dunga to the Brasilian NT. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Fernando Menegazzo (born 5th March 1981) is a footballer from Brazil who currently plays as midfielder for FC Girondins de Bordeaux in the French Ligue 1.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
From Wikipedia:

Peter Menegazzo (1944?-2005) was an Australian grain grower and cattle baron. Born to a modest immigrant family of fruit and vegetable growers, Menegazzo was said to be an intensely private person who rarely gave media interviews.

Thats why we know so little of him :D

I'm only kidding , he started his career in (1999-2003) Juventude , that a good thing to know , he may end up in european Juventude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)