Medhi Benatia (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Benatia: 'Respect Garcia, but…’
By Football Italia staff

Medhi Benatia admits “I respect Rudi Garcia and all his staff” amid links to Marseille but “I still have two years on my Juventus contract”.

The centre-back was a regular alongside Giorgio Chiellini this season, but has nonetheless been linked with a summer exit.

A reunion with Garcia, with whom he worked at Roma, a the Stade Velodrome has been mooted, but the Moroccan wants to respect his contract in Turin.

“I respect Garcia and all his staff,” Benatia told France Football.

“But I still have two years on my Juventus contract and I want to respect that. Right now my attention is solely focused on the World Cup.”

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotip

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Benatia-Chiellini was working extremely well for large parts of the season, don't get why we should search for something different
:agree:
Benatia was a revelation for us this season too, one of our best performing players.

- - - Updated - - -

And his goal celebrations:tuttosport::tuttosport:::rambo::

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Still prone to the brain fart moments though.

- - - Updated - - -

Benatia: 'Respect Garcia, but…’
By Football Italia staff

Medhi Benatia admits “I respect Rudi Garcia and all his staff” amid links to Marseille but “I still have two years on my Juventus contract”.

The centre-back was a regular alongside Giorgio Chiellini this season, but has nonetheless been linked with a summer exit.

A reunion with Garcia, with whom he worked at Roma, a the Stade Velodrome has been mooted, but the Moroccan wants to respect his contract in Turin.

“I respect Garcia and all his staff,” Benatia told France Football.

“But I still have two years on my Juventus contract and I want to respect that. Right now my attention is solely focused on the World Cup.”

See the latest Serie A predictions and betting tips with Eurotip
Feel free to go, 20 mill easily replaceable

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Firstly I doubt it'll be anything as high as 60 mill, secondly he is worth the gamble, he is a really elegant defender, incredibly mature and confident for his age and great with his feet. If Benatia is deemed world class that really is a sad state of the current crop of defenders out there

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Firstly I doubt it'll be anything as high as 60 mill, secondly he is worth the gamble, he is a really elegant defender, incredibly mature and confident for his age and great with his feet. If Benatia is deemed world class that really is a sad state of the current crop of defenders out there
this is what won us the Serie A, I don't care what you define as world class and what not, but the chemistry Benatia and Chiellini developed will not be easily replaced

Attachments

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this is what won us the Serie A, I don't care what you define as world class and what not, but the chemistry Benatia and Chiellini developed will not be easily replaced
People like myself said the same when Bonucci left

Don't forget at the start of the season benatia was awful at times, chemistry takes time to develop no matter who the partnership is

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
People like myself said the same when Bonucci left

Don't forget at the start of the season benatia was awful at times, chemistry takes time to develop no matter who the partnership is
Bonucci played with WC midfield in front of him for most of the years here. And still never had a run like Chiellini-Benatia had in a 2 man partnership this season. I'm not the biggest fan of Benatia, but unless he causes big problems or we have a chance to get a beast like Godin on a bargain, we shouldn't let him go

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If that were the case why is it only Marseille and to a degree arsenal the only clubs remotely interested?
Because CB market is strange and has been for years, if you looked at the prices of CBs moving every summer and their respective quality, you'd have to question the sanity of most transfer managers out there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Because CB market is strange and has been for years, if you looked at the prices of CBs moving every summer and their respective quality, you'd have to question the sanity of most transfer managers out there.
My question is more in the lines of if he could walk into any side besides real madrid then why if Benatia is rumoured to be leaving only attracting Marseille and arsenal? you'd think teams that actually play in the CL would want him not EL level clubs

It's like saying Griezmann is for sale but only fiorentina are interested

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
My question is more in the lines of if he could walk into any side besides real madrid then why if Benatia is rumoured to be leaving only attracting Marseille and arsenal? you'd think teams that actually play in the CL would want him not EL level clubs

It's like saying Griezmann is for sale but only fiorentina are interested
no one said Benatia would walk into any side, I said his partnership with Chiellini was awesome and hard to replace. I mean why invest and try to better the best defense in Europe, when we have serious fullback and midfield problems?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)