Medhi Benatia (35 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think we'll keep him .

But given the cost I'd rather go for a cheaper backup and show more faith in Rugani. Especially if we are going 4 at the back more often.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
remember how everyone was throwing Rugani under the bus after our 3-0 loss to inter in last years Coppa? now people say stuff like hes our best defender

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Rugani was a young inexperienced defender starting his Juve career. and room to grow. Benatia is 29.

I like him but don't think he has had as good a season as others do. There have been quite a few games he has made mistakes, mainly losing the man he marks on crosses. Most of the time he defends well but not sure he is worth the cost.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The guy has hardly played and taking on one of l, if not the best attacking teams in the league who are pumped up mad. Give the guy a breakfast, he hasn't lost it, his still a top cb, pricey but I'd keep. To get the best out of all our cb we just need to play 3-5-2 a little more and then everyone happy.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I say don't sign not because of last night but because its 18m for a 5th CB when even a 6th is already signed and will join later. Better to send him back and save that money.

This is only under the idea that we'll go forward with a 4 mostly.

Spend those 18m in attack where we are so desperate for options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)