Medhi Benatia (51 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Was sad seeing him injured. I really like him, even if he had an overall bad game yesterday by his standards.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Almost gave away a goal yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

He might have buried his chances to climb the pecking order this season with that mistake early in second half. Not a bad player, but the other 4 CB's are simply more reliable than him
Barzagli cost us a goal against Milan, and allowed the Porto player to glide past him yesterday too. Rugani should be the starter.

- - - Updated - - -

He made two of those mistakes in two matches and got subbed right after them...
Barzagli cost us a goal against Milan, and allowed the Porto player to glide past him yesterday too. Rugani should be the starter.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Do we have to buy him?
I think it's an option not an obligation.Paid loan with option.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is he never plays and when he does he gets injured
You explained well.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Almost gave away a goal yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I adore Barza but you have a point about him here.Milan goal was almost all to him.His positioning is immaculate but even he was never very quick this issue is becoming a big problem now.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think we'll continue to rotate our CB's like we have done until now, but I expect Barzagli to be above Rugani in the pecking order when it comes to CL matches. I think it makes sense, because not only is Barzagli way more experienced in top level matches, also attackers from other teams fear him (or anyone from BBC) way more than they would fear Rugani.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think we'll continue to rotate our CB's like we have done until now, but I expect Barzagli to be above Rugani in the pecking order when it comes to CL matches. I think it makes sense, because not only is Barzagli way more experienced in top level matches, also attackers from other teams fear him (or anyone from BBC) way more than they would fear Rugani.
Experience is important, but what made the BBC truly fearsome is their co-ordination and understanding as a unit, in a 3 man defensive line. I'm not sure the current Barzagli, Chiellini, or Benatia are better than Rugani. I feel the better player should play, and at this point, it is Rugani. He is quicker, his positioning is impeccable, great timing, aerial prowess, and solid anticipation.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Experience is important, but what made the BBC truly fearsome is their co-ordination and understanding as a unit, in a 3 man defensive line. I'm not sure the current Barzagli, Chiellini, or Benatia are better than Rugani. I feel the better player should play, and at this point, it is Rugani. He is quicker, his positioning is impeccable, great timing, aerial prowess, and solid anticipation.
CL experience is crucial tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)