Maxi Rodriguez (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just calculating whats in Secco's twisted mind and trying to make some sense out of it...

PS i ve noticed that Secco has the order to balance our squad player's numbers,in a try not to affect our financial status,
releasing/selling/swaping some players to get others.
(They make a really big deal out of the salary issues,
an extra player, would mean an extra salary)
I believe that releasing players seriously hurt our strategical plans,
a sacrifice abused by our new managers, just to relieve our economical plan momentary.Such a thing was acceptable only when we got relagated and needed quick fixes at those unsure times.Now our owners need to invest and act wisely.
If we had bargain tools like Tudor and Kovac, that would wouldnt hurt our negociating chances in the long run.
We need to use our contracted players wiser and make some profit out of them. For ex
When we sold Miccolli, Zampa said Juve will have the first option to buy Barza or Amaury, now they might forget it, but if we still had a part of his rights...
Our strategy indicates that our squad wont grow bigger and i only hope it will grow better so that we can cope with all the competitions, that we will participate ( CL/UEFA CUP, Campionship, Italian Cup ) ...

Marchionni had his status in our team, he is a useful squad player, being an injury prone wont help, but it normally wont waste the player for the entire season and this cant be repeated for so many seasons.
Now we are swaping an injury prone player, to another injury prone player, i see a balance there, the dif is that we need wingers, more than we need CMs atm. This deal should happen now!

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Some Maxi news to chill ridiculous rumour:

Maxi: I Want To Retire Here

Atletico Madrid star Maxi Rodriguez admits that he would like to end his career and retire with the Vicente Calderon based club.

“I want to stay here, I want to retire here and I’ve already said that several times.”

“What I want right now is to get into Champions League with the team.”

“I’ve been here for three years fighting for that and we’re going to do it.”

“I have two more years on my contract and I’m not thinking about whether or not other teams are coming and asking about me.”

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've been trying to figure out whre your from and who you support ever since you joined the forums, i've come to the conclusion that your spanish and support Athletico. Am i right? :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Tiago + Almiron would make place for Lampard+Giovinco:xfinger:
Marchionni will make place for Maxi R.
Nocerino will make place for Marchisio
and Palla will make place for Amauri.

NOW concentrate on the defense:

Criscito to make place for Mellberg
and Biri to make place for De Ceglie?
Mellberg will most likely be our 4th choice in defence. Even though I rather see Criscito there, since Mellberg-transfer is utter shit.

Also IMO we need 2 new Fullbacks. Vargas or Grosso and Miguel. Miguel will most likely wanna try and win CL in his career and Vargas wouldnt say no to that either. Grosso is good too, with more experience on high lvl football. wouldnt say no to either Vargas nor Grosso.

Mar 14, 2004
Mellberg will most likely be our 4th choice in defence. Even though I rather see Criscito there, since Mellberg-transfer is utter shit.

Also IMO we need 2 new Fullbacks. Vargas or Grosso and Miguel. Miguel will most likely wanna try and win CL in his career and Vargas wouldnt say no to that either. Grosso is good too, with more experience on high lvl football. wouldnt say no to either Vargas nor Grosso.
They are both utter shit......still,Melberg is a less utter shit cuz he's strong and tall...
Cristico is weak,short and slow!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In a defence we have come accostumed to and call the performances of Standardo and Legro "good", how the heck can you say Mellberg is utterly shit?

Has been a solid good defender in EPL for years. No top D or starter material for a top team, but then again, players like Legro and Standardo who have been low level flops most of the time in their careers (Mellberg proven more then them), arent supposed to be either, but we have come to terms with them somehow.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
EPL bias works both ways and both are wrong.

Those who say everything, including Mellberg, in the EPL is shit.

Those who say everything to do with the EPL is great.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

Mellberg would be in front of Criscito if he were to come back from Genoa i highly doubt he will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)