want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
PSG will redeem him and then swap him to us for Pjanic. And then Inter will buy Tonali and someone else with that money.

:fab3:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
PSG will redeem him and then swap him to us for Pjanic. And then Inter will buy Tonali and someone else with that money.

:fab3:
If this shit happens I'm all in to collect digital signatures to ask Beppe for forgiveness and beg him to come back and save us. Personally I would create 100 email account just for that while spamming all my whatsapp group about it

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Even InDa fans don't like him. They rate Lautaro much higher, which I agree with.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rejected according to lgds. They want 10mln more. Looks like both Napoli and Inter are set to pocket some serious money. Inter circa 160mln for Icardi and Lautaro while Napoli 120mln for Milik and K2.
While we struggle to get rid of our undesirables. To be fair though, Inter and Napoli are selling key players (Milik not so much).

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Rejected according to lgds. They want 10mln more. Looks like both Napoli and Inter are set to pocket some serious money. Inter circa 160mln for Icardi and Lautaro while Napoli 120mln for Milik and K2.
If this is the case.... bye bye Tonali

- - - Updated - - -

PSG offererd 50+10 for him..best of luck to them keep him for many years please
The funny reports when Pjanic then will be swapped with Icardi :rofl:....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)