want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
No doubt his quality, i still like a poacher and they can still work in modern football, but a Sarri team is not one of them
Why ? passing is the simplest activity in football .... Just passing ...no need to create those slick passes like Pirlo for example ...

I think he will do fine and he is the icing on the cake ... with this guy ...we will bang goals like crazy .... Sarri football need real finisher too ...he is the last peace to make this team 90% complete ... i thought we could sign Pogba too to be 100%

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Looking our preseason games where we created so much chances but still low in final results, it is obvious that we really need classic 9

Higuain glorious days is over and I dont see him capable of 20+goals. But I hope he prove me wrong

It is to bad our management does not have trust in Kean

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think Monaco needs to operate under the same rules as the rest of the league, otherwise it would be unfair. Maybe @Raphael can confirm.

I also have another question for those who have a better understanding of Ligue 1, how do AS Monaco finances look like these days? They sold Bakayoko (is he back with Chelsea?), Mbappe, Mendy for huge money but they acted like retards with this money, spending fortune on players like Pellegrini and that italian fullback. Consequently they barely avoided relegation and missed out on CL. Do they still have the money? I assume they do considering their offer for Icardi but I would just like someone to confirm.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think Monaco needs to operate under the same rules as the rest of the league, otherwise it would be unfair. Maybe @Raphael can confirm.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
They paid 50mln to the league when the russian billionare bought them so they can close their eyes to the matter.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Mauro Icardi has dropped a hint that he will be staying at Inter after announcing that his new home in Milan is ‘coming’.

Sport Mediaset reported earlier that Icardi would wear No 7 for Inter, and that was followed by Wanda Nara confirming she would be back for another season on Italian football show Tiki Taka.

The striker has since broken his own silence by posting pictures of his new residence in Milan, although it still resembles more of a construction site.

It now remains to be seen whether he will be welcomed back into the Nerazzurri’s first team, with moves to Roma, Napoli and Monaco not appealing to him and Juventus finding it difficult to raise funds through player sales.

Antonio Conte and Beppe Marotta have already made it clear that he is surplus to requirements, although their decision to isolate the 26-year-old could see the club dragged into legal trouble.

I think he is staying at inda.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mauro Icardi has dropped a hint that he will be staying at Inter after announcing that his new home in Milan is ‘coming’.

Sport Mediaset reported earlier that Icardi would wear No 7 for Inter, and that was followed by Wanda Nara confirming she would be back for another season on Italian football show Tiki Taka.

The striker has since broken his own silence by posting pictures of his new residence in Milan, although it still resembles more of a construction site.

It now remains to be seen whether he will be welcomed back into the Nerazzurri’s first team, with moves to Roma, Napoli and Monaco not appealing to him and Juventus finding it difficult to raise funds through player sales.

Antonio Conte and Beppe Marotta have already made it clear that he is surplus to requirements, although their decision to isolate the 26-year-old could see the club dragged into legal trouble.

I think he is staying at inda.
awesome. no way this ends well for them

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Would love to see icardi fight some teammates and conte on the training ground.
Conte is gonna flip his lid if icardi comes back. the second icardi doesnt get his way the thinly veiled passive aggressive wanda quotes are inevitable

tbh i dont believe it will happen tho. beppe and conte arent fools they know enough to recognize the toxic situation icardi brings

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He’s currently building a new mega house in Milan and has no intentions of leaving.

His desire is to stay and leave on a free to Juventus in 2 years time (only 1 hour away from Milan).

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He’s currently building a new mega house in Milan and has no intentions of leaving.

His desire is to stay and leave on a free to Juventus in 2 years time (only 1 hour away from Milan).

I can see us making that kind of promise.Sit on the sideline, you make 4.5 mil. A year at inda , in 2 years we are going to sign you for 8 mil a year + a 10 mil. signing on fee to compensate for your time at inda.
The time table is too long , so is probably just wishful thinking.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can see us making that kind of promise.Sit on the sideline, you make 4.5 mil. A year at inda , in 2 years we are going to sign you for 8 mil a year + a 10 mil. signing on fee to compensate for your time at inda.
The time table is too long , so is probably just wishful thinking.
a wishful thinking is not signing him at all..
a wishful thinking is signing Neymar and A+ players not Icardi..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like to think that he is currently better than higgy and manbro.
Still I wouldn't trade him for dybala though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He is better than Higuain since he can still run while Higuain is a bit heavy and in today`s football it matters a lot...
Mandzukic is a forward that shouldnt be evaluated as forward - I mean he is a totally different kind of forward to any other forward I know.
He can pass , he is smart , can defend very well , heads very well and his shots arent bad either, has more flair than it looks but he is far from being the clinical finisher we need..
This is also the reason Allegri went with Mandzukic and sent Higuain on loan - He preferred his characteristics to a finisher like Higuain..
Icardi is one the best finishers in the world - There is no doubt about it but times changed and now you want a forward to be mobile, have good one twos , maybe put a dribble or two... This is why I dont want him here..

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't think he'll see out his contract at Inter. Sooner or later they will lower their demands and let him go to us for around 30-40mln.

Does anybody remember how his conflict with inter began? I think it was for the salary in his new contract. He wanted a double of his 5mln while Inter offered 7.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)