Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (11 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Comepletely not excited about the possibility of getting him and its not his character, as i dont care about it. For me he is just not exciting Player, cant do much other things than scorung goals. Imo Higgy is much more complete Player than he is.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Comepletely not excited about the possibility of getting him and its not his character, as i dont care about it. For me he is just not exciting Player, cant do much other things than scorung goals. Imo Higgy is much more complete Player than he is.
Higuain is indeed more complete but there are some important factors:
1. He is younger than Higuain - much younger....
2. He is quicker and its not just about a little bit quicker.. Higuain is heavy in his movement - Everything he does is in slow motion (he does it well but very very slowly).
In today`s football speed is very important and this is why Icardi would upgrade us.
The only thing Im worried about when talking about Icardi is that I dont recall him passing the ball too much and it was fine at Inter when he was the only one who knew what football is but this is Juve and if he doesnt pass to Ronaldo he would get killed by Ronaldo and the fans..

All that being said despite me really disliking this player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)