Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (10 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How do you know that? Matri scored a good goal also,that the ref anulled for offside.
I remember that very well but to be honest 2-0 would have forced us to leave a lot of space at the back which might have caused even more goals..
Im happy that we didnt get a defeat but to be honest we would probably have lost that game...
Its not a sure thing as its just a reasonable assumption as we could also bounce back and score 2.. but defeat is more likely in this case..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is a new low. Discrediting the most incredible Juventus season in history because you hate Allegri. Wow, much fan such spine.
What?! How did you get to discrediting?!
I said that we might have lost that particular game - We still won the scudetto and we deserved to win it! Even the Milan players said that!
I do not hate Allegri what does it has to do with him and if you meant Conte I do not hate Conte as well...
Im just talking in a neutral way of thinking and you can not agree with me but the case is when you are down 2-0 it is more probable you will lose than comeback!
We had a great season and Conte did a miracle after we finished in 7th place and he deserves all the praise for this.

This whole thing started because I wanted to make someone a bit more confident in our team as his "Conte is God and Sarri is Crap" thing was way out of proportion..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Its Orgut - Probably the only one here who write things thinking about all aspects and not just talk like a blind fan...
Anyway read the post - I do not discredit anything we achieved as if I do this I`ll discredit the whole history of football like Real Madrid`s 3 CL in a row which they probably wouldnt have won should VAR be implemented in these seasons..
Its all part of football - The whole point was to point out that Conte isnt god , Sarri isnt the worst in the world and that we as a team are much stronger than Inter.. FFS we won 8 consecutive scudettos and you all know we would have even got more should we not get demoted for this whole Calciopoli crap...

- - - Updated - - -

Our first season under Conte? Easily the craziest season in Juve history
Definitely it was an amazing season and BTW I dont rate Conte less than Allegri I was just trying to tell the guy who hailed Conte like a god to calm down
Judging by the reaction here I might went too far with that but probability wise our chances to not lose that particular game going 0-2 down are way lower than us drawing or winning... That is what I meant. If you do not agree with probability its ok but this is it..
I do not discredit Conte as he has done an amazing thing with us...
BTW our loss against Galatasaray would also probably not have happened should the fog thing not happened or should Uefa decided to do the right thing and postpone the game...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)