Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (26 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We need to fuck up really bad in order to lose the scudetto... Its not as if we are slightly better than Inter and Napoli..
Anyway I hope Dybala leaves to PSG as it would hurt seeing him with an Inter shirt..
We have a new coach and lots of new players while Inter would have a Conte with an attack of Paulo, Lautaro and Lukaku and there's Napoli Carletto so I think the fuck up part would be done before the season begin

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Already 8th on inters all time top scorer ranking in just 6 seasons. That with his 1st season where he just joined them as a 20 yo and didnt play much, and this last one where they froze him out for part of the season. 219 games, 124 goals and 28 assists. In 17.432 minutes. Goal every 140 minutes. Lets do this

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Already 8th on inters all time top scorer ranking in just 6 seasons. That with his 1st season where he just joined them as a 20 yo and didnt play much, and this last one where they froze him out for part of the season. 219 games, 124 goals and 28 assists. In 17.432 minutes. Goal every 140 minutes. Lets do this
What does whoscored say about him?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We have a new coach and lots of new players while Inter would have a Conte with an attack of Paulo, Lautaro and Lukaku and there's Napoli Carletto so I think the fuck up part would be done before the season begin
Paulo is good not amazing Lautaro - Why is he that good?! Is that because of that fake links to Barcelona?! Lukaku - He is a good player but remember when no one wanted him here...
and....... This is only the attack what about midfield and defense - Do you really think they are that close to our level?

P.S your argument of we have a new coach and lots of new players applies to Inter as well... I dont recall Conte being at Inter last year and neither some other players... Wasnt Perisic their star last year well he isnt even an Inter player anymore... (loaned to Bayern)
You are just getting panicked for no reason..

- - - Updated - - -

What does whoscored say about him?
The truth for some reason.. Finishing very strong holding the ball and headed attempts strong while passing and defenseive contribution weak

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

I didnt watch since I already know who Icardi is and I dont think there is much I can learn from this but it doesnt really matter if I want him or not we all know we are getting him..
Our team for 2019 unless a miracle happens: Pole;A.S Chiellini MDL Danilo;Rabiot Pjanic Ramsey;Ronaldo Icardi D.Cost
and on the bench we will have Higuain
Is it better than having Higuain instead of him?! Despite me saying Higuain is as good as Icardi it is better since he is younger and quicker and it matters a lot in today`s football even if I stand behind my words about Higuain at least as good at everything else..
He is also 26 and his market price will probably rise - Even if I dont like him I guess it wouldnt be the worst deal of the decade...
I only have one thing I want from him if we do sign him - I want him to celebrate against Inter when he scores..

- - - Updated - - -

Does he dive into tackles? Thats a very important aspect for me
No one has ever seen him play in here..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

You have all of a sudden convinced me.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Paulo is good not amazing Lautaro - Why is he that good?! Is that because of that fake links to Barcelona?! Lukaku - He is a good player but remember when no one wanted him here...
and....... This is only the attack what about midfield and defense - Do you really think they are that close to our level?

P.S your argument of we have a new coach and lots of new players applies to Inter as well... I dont recall Conte being at Inter last year and neither some other players... Wasnt Perisic their star last year well he isnt even an Inter player anymore... (loaned to Bayern)

- - - Updated - - -

The truth for some reason.. Finishing very strong holding the ball and headed attempts strong while passing and defenseive contribution weak
Well Paulo is way better than Pipa and Mandzo for sure. Lautaro is very good, you would see this season and Lukaku is a bully that noone wants here cuz he only would collect nice stats against minors teams and suck it against the real rivals but that works for them and their goals, not ours

Conte is a proven and winner coach who increase as hell the level of medium level teams so merda is perfect for him. Sarri in the other hand we know what he has done so far

Do you think an attack of Lautaro-Paulo-Lukaku is far from CR7-Pipa-Berna? Oh wait, maybe bipolar DC would be our key player all season long or wanda bitch boy

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Conte went undefeated in his first season at Juve. Sarri hasnt won a league title. Be afraid.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte went undefeated in his first season at Juve. Sarri hasnt won a league title. Be afraid.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Conte should have been defeated and we both know we would have lost to Milan in the Muntari ghost goal season
Sarri coached Napoli and he had an impossible mission... He did get the maximum though..
Then we have Chelsea - Conte made an impact but again it was before City became steady and before Liverpool got to the level they are today
Sarri didnt win the EPL as both City and Liverpool were too strong for him but he did make the maximum finishing 3rd and won the EL..

In any case I am not going to compare coaches as right now I rate Conte higher and I do acknowledge Conte being a great manager BUT and thats a huge but... He is not coaching Juve now...
He is coaching Inter and now he is in "Sarri`s shoes" - He is in mission impossible state and guess what impossible means he isnt going to win it because we are just too strong for Serie A...

When people here are over hailing a player and I say he is not that great I do it because I consider myself objective despite being a fan - This is why I also say Bernardeschi is overrated because even if I like the player it doesnt make him better than he is...
HOWEVER I also do the same when someone is being underrated and right now you underrate the club you support.
I cant say if we are good enough to be considered the best in Europe 2nd best 3rd best etc.. as we changed coach style and players so its tough to say but I can say we are still way too powerful for this league even if it has strengthen...
This time I dont expect a 20 points gap but I do expect us to win it... Also I expect Napoli to finish 3rd and our main competitor will be Inter but then again I dont expect them to trouble us to that degree...
We will finish with something like a 5-7 point gap IMO

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

ah yes he sure does get a lot of tap ins and poacher goals. good thing this juventus will create loads of chances like that for him.

Golzalo >>> icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)