Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (9 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I've been witnessing how Icardi crew grows bigger every second... it makes me sick, once he gets here I'll be cheering for him but right now wanda bitch boy can stay where he is... in the bottom of merda's bench

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
https://www.football-italia.net/142031/report-icardi-only-wants-juve?mobile=off

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Icardi only wants Juve | Football Italia

Roma and Monaco are actively making moves for Mauro Icardi, but it is reported the Inter striker only wants Juventus.
Gianluca Di Marzio, Sky Sport Italia and Calciomercato.it all report Roma spent Monday pressing for Icardi.
The Giallorossi had been targeting Gonzalo Higuain, but the Juve hitman is so far resisting any moves away.
With that in mind, the possibility of a swap deal involving the 26-year-old and Edin Dzeko is gaining traction.
Di Marzio, Sky and Calciomercato.it all agree the Lupi are now ahead of Napoli in the running, the latter adding they have already offered him an €8m salary.
However, the Nerazzurri would be demanding €55-60m for their former captain, meaning the Lupi still need to splash out around €35-40m.
Furthermore, the situation is made complicated by Sportitalia’s claim that Icardi is only open to joining Juve.
Although Napoli can offer Champions League football, they are currently fixated on signing Hirving Lozano from PSV and still need to shift Arkadiusz Milik.
Meanwhile, Sky reports Monaco have made a formal approach for the No 9, despite their imminent deal for Wissam Ben Yedder.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We would lose the league if we actually make that swap
We need to fuck up really bad in order to lose the scudetto... Its not as if we are slightly better than Inter and Napoli..
Anyway I hope Dybala leaves to PSG as it would hurt seeing him with an Inter shirt..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Icardi is a better finisher than Higuain. We have to face that Icardi will probably do better than what we have now considering ronaldo will play LW.

My concern is other than tapping in goals amd doimg a bloody great job at it, will he contribute enough when the ball is being delivered to him on a platter.

One of my fav striker for juve was trezeguet. Man scored for fun and did it consistently. However when games were tough he would go missing because he had no other attributes other than waiting for ADP nedved zidane etc..to deliver it to him on a platter.

Is this what we really need in this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)