Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (29 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Icardi has been rejecting all offers, at the last days of the mercato we will offer Inter 40million which they will have to accept or be stuck with a loose cannon all year and the papers will report how much Marotta was owned by Paratici!

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi has been rejecting all offers, at the last days of the mercato we will offer Inter 40million which they will have to accept or be stuck with a loose cannon all year and the papers will report how much Marotta was owned by Paratici!
what? nobody believes me? why not, everybody is making stuff up, why shouldn't I

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

what? nobody believes me? why not, everybody is making stuff up, why shouldn't I
meh i doubt they would cave to that purely out of principal/ desire if they see it happening. to not set a precedent they will loan him to Roma or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)