want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol who is he to give a deadline? Better sign me before August 10th or i'll...spend another season on the Inter bench not playing.

Arrogant prick. Do not want.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Like napoli would pay 70 mil. for him.
Inda would be lucky to get 30 from that cheap bastard. I mean what was the biggest sum spent by de laurentiis since he made Napoli competitive?
Inda acting like they have leverage over us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Former Inter director Walter Sabatini claims ‘I’d find a new boyfriend for Wanda Nara’ if Mauro Icardi was still his player.

Sabatini was Inter’s technical co-ordinator between 2017 and 2018, while Nerazzurri fans have blamed Wanda for Icardi’s troubles, which have seen him go from being their captain to not even part of their first team.

“If Icardi was my player, I’d find a boyfriend for Wanda so that she stepped away from Mauro, who’s a wonderful lad and a loving father,” the 64-year-old told Gazzetta dello Sport.

https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-140921&menu=news-all

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The strangest thing about Wanda is that she is fucking ugly. It's crazy to think that a young relatively handsome professional footballer would get pussy whipped by such an ugly old hag.
It happen many times in life , you lose control to a woman , feeling like a roll coaster, either reach the end safely , or fall from it and fly away :grin:, falling on your head , then you wakeup later but its too late to fix your mess..

I think Icardi lost his mind to this snake , maybe she give him great blow job that he cant think about any thing else , but that blow job ..:ratcafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)