want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Both of them stole their friend's wifes.

Don't know how you can justify one but not the other.

Wives don't get stolen. They have a will of their own. They decide to cheat. Regardless I think it's stupid to fuck over a friend like that and get involved in such an affair, because affairs tend to end the way they started. If she cheated on him with you, she's going to cheat on you too. I've seen this time and time again, it is an almost universal truth. And maybe you can't avoid falling in love, but you sure as fuck can avoid acting on those feelings.

But there is more to a man's moral fibre than this.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dont think icardi is scum as people say

i mean the kids from wanda arent his, and he loves them enough to stay in italy for their sake.

he has their names tattoed on his body. how is that sign of scumminess caring for kids?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
dont think icardi is scum as people say

i mean the kids from wanda arent his, and he loves them enough to stay in italy for their sake.

he has their names tattoed on his body. how is that sign of scumminess caring for kids?
He may not be a really bad person doesn't mean he behaves and he needs to behave.

Plenty of people are married/ have kids doesn't speak to character or judgement in fact it is often an indication of poor judgement.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Wives don't get stolen. They have a will of their own. They decide to cheat. Regardless I think it's stupid to fuck over a friend like that and get involved in such an affair, because affairs tend to end the way they started. If she cheated on him with you, she's going to cheat on you too. I've seen this time and time again, it is an almost universal truth. And maybe you can't avoid falling in love, but you sure as fuck can avoid acting on those feelings.

But there is more to a man's moral fibre than this.

I agree with the first part, all of it.

But that was not the point, what does make Icardi less moral than Agnelli?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I agree with the first part, all of it.

But that was not the point, what does make Icardi less moral than Agnelli?
okay, here's a list about icardi's episodes of being an utter prick:
- fucked his best friend's wife. they really were besties, maxi lopez managed the young icardi as a senior player while they both played for barcelona, then for sampdoria. lopez invited icardi to his home as a friend, and icardi showed his gratitude by fucking the wifey. and you can't downplay this story by saying it's only a love affair and can happen in any office. icardi managed to burn bridges with the whole argie football hierarchy, and is a persona non grata at the national team ever since.

a%20csalad%20baratja.jpg

- icardi likes to dress the kids of lopez with the most hated enemy of his former best friend's junior club

- he threatened his own supporters and bragged about it in his autobiography (sidenote: who the fuck writes an autobiography at the age of 23? like he achieved something). subsequently, inda ultras called him a piece of shit on multiple occasions:

nintchdbpict000275159956.jpg

icardi-uzenet.jpg

- icardi managed to get hated by the supporters of both clubs he played for in italy after celebrating his goal against samp as a genuine prick:

ezt%20nem%20nagyon%20illik.jpg

- got involved in a training ground fight with osvaldo

other trivia:
- gds reports that he's not part of the community in the locker room: https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...dra-fuga-casa-amata-wanda-3201307714822.shtml that was confirmed by a hungarian player who was his team mate at sampdoria, and probably the rumors about the tension between icardi and the balkan squad at inda aren't unfounded either.

this guy is 26 and caused more controversy than probably any other serie a player in the last 20 years.

and you're comparing our president to this creature.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
okay, here's a list about icardi's episodes of being an utter prick:
- fucked his best friend's wife. they really were besties, maxi lopez managed the young icardi as a senior player while they both played for barcelona, then for sampdoria. lopez invited icardi to his home as a friend, and icardi showed his gratitude by fucking the wifey. and you can't downplay this story by saying it's only a love affair and can happen in any office. icardi managed to burn bridges with the whole argie football hierarchy, and is a persona non grata at the national team ever since.

a%20csalad%20baratja.jpg

- icardi likes to dress the kids of lopez with the most hated enemy of his former best friend's junior club

- he threatened his own supporters and bragged about it in his autobiography (sidenote: who the fuck writes an autobiography at the age of 23? like he achieved something). subsequently, inda ultras called him a piece of shit on multiple occasions:

nintchdbpict000275159956.jpg

icardi-uzenet.jpg

- icardi managed to get hated by the supporters of both clubs he played for in italy after celebrating his goal against samp as a genuine prick:

ezt%20nem%20nagyon%20illik.jpg

- got involved in a training ground fight with osvaldo

other trivia:
- gds reports that he's not part of the community in the locker room: https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...dra-fuga-casa-amata-wanda-3201307714822.shtml that was confirmed by a hungarian player who was his team mate at sampdoria, and probably the rumors about the tension between icardi and the balkan squad at inda aren't unfounded either.

this guy is 26 and caused more controversy than probably any other serie a player in the last 20 years.

and you're comparing our president to this creature.
ice_guilty.gif

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I believe that immorality and being unprofessional are two different things.

We may not be able to make him a better man but I am sure he can't pull that shit in Juve.

And you mentioned Osvaldo, another nutso who behaved while at Juve amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)