want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's all fine, but it doesn't make the man and his decision making infallible. No one can always be right. Not that I'm saying these situations are 100% comparable, but it worked out with Tevez and didn't with Dani Alves. Icardi has shown much worse than both of them already. And as mentioned before in this thread, he relies of chances being created for him to score all of these goals. We've struggled with bringing the ball forward last season, I don't see how bringing in Icardi would fix that at all. Not to mention Inter was built around him, of course he will score. It's different here, everyone can score here.

And I could still hate him as a player/person, that just comes down to personal taste at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is for the next Netflix show.

@Hustini

This isn't brain surgery. Juventus is a class club that tries to get the very best out of people. For all his obvious flaws, Tevez is an admirable human being deep down. The man is stubborn and prideful, but I don't doubt for a second that he has done a lot of good for many people in his life. And as long as some good is present, Juventus will get it out of you.

Dani Alves on the other hand is scum. And so is Icardi. There is just no moral quality there for Juve to work with.

- - - Updated - - -

You anti Icardi dorks ever ask yourself why Paratici has been after him for at least a year? You think it’s just to annoy you?
I don't care even if Icardi makes our team better. We could win the CL with him, I still wouldn't think it's a good call. You may think that football is so important that it overrides all morality. Well, it isn't. Fuck this dude.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
What morality exactly?

Stealing his friends wife?
If all the players dont care about morality but being pro... why we should care about that !?

Disturbing Inter started once we showed interest in him , i take that as a positive thing ...

I care about the coming 3 years of football after that he can fuck off ...

Like the tuzers worried about Deligt leaving , let him fuck off after 2 or 3 years ....

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Icardi and Wanda it's not something I want to see associated with Juventus in any shape or form. Basically, 90 % of humanity problems are impersonated in this two for me.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If all the players dont care about morality but being pro... why we should care about that !?

Disturbing Inter started once we showed interest in him , i take that as a positive thing ...

I care about the coming 3 years of football after that he can fuck off ...

Like the tuzers worried about Deligt leaving , let him fuck off after 2 or 3 years ....
It's fucked up, yes.

But having Agnelli as a president and talking about Icardi's moral is a bit rich.

At least Icardi was still a kid when that happened.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's fucked up, yes.

But having Agnelli as a president and talking about Icardi's moral is a bit rich.

At least Icardi was still a kid when that happened.

You are seriously going to compare Agnelli with Icardi? No one is perfect and I'm sure Agnelli has made a lot of mistakes in his life (as have I), but is clear as day that these two people are not playing the same league.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You are seriously going to compare Agnelli with Icardi? No one is perfect and I'm sure Agnelli has made a lot of mistakes in his life (as have I), but is clear as day that these two people are not playing the same league.
Both of them stole their friend's wifes.

Don't know how you can justify one but not the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)