• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That is only half the truth.

If we leave his character aside for a second, I wouldn't mind a classic poacher. IF we were playing two wingers and just send them crosses in and can make said poacher the main focus in our attack, but with the GOAT already being there? I'd rather have a player who helps to get the best out of Ronaldo, and i doubt a one dimensional player like Icardi is the right one for the job. He just ain't offering much aside from poaching.
We can’t even cross well as it is:D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Umm...yeah. Listen guys. You're talking to a TOP FAN of the Juventus facebook page. Yeah, that's right, I'm kinda a big deal. So when I tell you utter PEASANTS that Icardi doesn't fit here and would be a mistake, you can take that to the bank. Don't crowd me, I'll be signing autographs later.

I'll see you losers later

IncomparableEqualGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
LolCacku. Another one dimensional oaf, just like Icunti.

Some of you have no pride, no honor, wanting this piece of shit at the club. You forget what Juventus embodies. If we're talking about a Maradona, a Cruyff, a Pele, then you go all out. We're talking about an Icunti, an Argentine Inzaghi (hardly worth the trouble or the hassle).

I'm quite sure some of the faggots endorsing this move are probably the ones who'd say no to Mbappe, Griezmann, or Neymar, all superior players to this enormous sack of shit, douchecunt personified, on the basis of their questionable character and attitude.

So, some of you want Icunti, a superfluous douchecunt and absolutely unnecessary purchase, but don't want Pogba here? And no, it's not your money, so don't give me that shit about fees and wages and all that jazz. Fuck that noise.

Baffling, incredulous, ludicrous, ridiculous, and sheer Insanity!

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Coaches Lukaku has played for since breaking out at top level:

WBA 12/13 Steve Clarke
Everton 13-17 Roberto Martínez, David Unsworth, Ronald Koeman
United 17-19 Mourinho (the sour Mou version), OGS
Belgian NT 12-19 Marc Wilmots, Roberto Martinez

poor guy

Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
LolCacku. Another one dimensional oaf, just like Icunti.

Some of you have no pride, no honor, wanting this piece of shit at the club. You forget what Juventus embodies. If we're talking about a Maradona, a Cruyff, a Pele, then you go all out. We're talking about an Icunti, an Argentine Inzaghi (hardly worth the trouble or the hassle).

I'm quite sure some of the faggots endorsing this move are probably the ones who'd say no to Mbappe, Griezmann, or Neymar, all superior players to this enormous sack of shit, douchecunt personified, on the basis of their questionable character and attitude.

So, some of you want Icunti, a superfluous douchecunt and absolutely unnecessary purchase, but don't want Pogba here? And no, it's not your money, so don't give me that shit about fees and wages and all that jazz. Fuck that noise.

Baffling, incredulous, ludicrous, ridiculous, and sheer Insanity!

:tuttosport:

one of the greatest ever :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

mfappe should be priority though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)