want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Kyle I'm not saying that I wouldn't. It's a no brainer. But she's broke af. I mean just look at her and think of the devastation done to her body after having multiple offsrping

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yes, I consider myself that important to the world.
Fair enough. But seriously, last summer Agresti wrote that Icardi was target number one. This was before Ronaldo. Then around January/February Paratici confirmed their interest himself. And now there’s smoke again. Its safe to conclude Juventus wants him. If they’re comfortable with the “baggage,” why aren’t the fans? Surely you (General you, not you specifically) don’t believe you know the locker room dynamics better, right?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If price is right and he wants to really come here, i have absolutely no problem with him. Im sure once again, as gliche it has become, CR7 will be the guy most of these new guys wanting to play with and if he's actually putting all the effort in as a 34-35 year old next season, why wouldn't 10 years younger guys to do so, especially if they are looking up to him? I'v always liked him as a striker, he just plays for a completely wrong team. That personal life stuff etc won't change my opinion about him as a striker, but kind of puts a little question mark in there, but i believe he's a world class finisher and let's be honest, we don't have many of those.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fair enough. But seriously, last summer Agresti wrote that Icardi was target number one. This was before Ronaldo. Then around January/February Paratici confirmed their interest himself. And now there’s smoke again. Its safe to conclude Juventus wants him. If they’re comfortable with the “baggage,” why aren’t the fans? Surely you (General you, not you specifically) don’t believe you know the locker room dynamics better, right?
You're right, I for one, welcome our new overlord, Cardi

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yes, I consider myself that important to the world.
If Paratici brings in Icardi than he doesn't seem to care as much about character or class as he should imo. After all, the shit Icardi pulled with his club was there to see for everybody. I don't know about the pro-Icardi crowd, but i do not want my club to turn into a soap-opera shitshow by flooding it with questionable characters. And that questionable character isn't even that good, nor do we need him.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That's all fine, but it doesn't make the man and his decision making infallible. No one can always be right. Not that I'm saying these situations are 100% comparable, but it worked out with Tevez and didn't with Dani Alves. Icardi has shown much worse than both of them already. And as mentioned before in this thread, he relies of chances being created for him to score all of these goals. We've struggled with bringing the ball forward last season, I don't see how bringing in Icardi would fix that at all. Not to mention Inter was built around him, of course he will score. It's different here, everyone can score here.

And I could still hate him as a player/person, that just comes down to personal taste at the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

If Paratici brings in Icardi than he doesn't seem to care as much about character or class as he should imo. After all, the shit Icardi pulled with his club was there to see for everybody. I don't know about the pro-Icardi crowd, but i do not want my club to turn into a soap-opera shitshow by flooding it with questionable characters. And that questionable character isn't even that good, nor do we need him.
Well this is for the next Netflix show.

@Hustini

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If price is right and he wants to really come here, i have absolutely no problem with him. Im sure once again, as gliche it has become, CR7 will be the guy most of these new guys wanting to play with and if he's actually putting all the effort in as a 34-35 year old next season, why wouldn't 10 years younger guys to do so, especially if they are looking up to him? I'v always liked him as a striker, he just plays for a completely wrong team. That personal life stuff etc won't change my opinion about him as a striker, but kind of puts a little question mark in there, but i believe he's a world class finisher and let's be honest, we don't have many of those.
Poachers aren’t “in”, apparently.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Poachers aren’t “in”, apparently.
That is only half the truth.

If we leave his character aside for a second, I wouldn't mind a classic poacher. IF we were playing two wingers and just send them crosses in and can make said poacher the main focus in our attack, but with the GOAT already being there? I'd rather have a player who helps to get the best out of Ronaldo, and i doubt a one dimensional player like Icardi is the right one for the job. He just ain't offering much aside from poaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)