• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Not sure we don't need.
We might end up selling Kean.
Mario and Higuain are gone.

And we"re still do not know how we will play, 1 or 2 forwards. So...

Regarding the price and the deal I agree we better drag them on until we get it on our terms.
You think icardi is happy to come here to sit on the bench because ronaldo doesnt miss many games with injury and if we played we 2 strikers icardi is uselsss at creating anything hes a pure poacher and thats it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill be honest, i would love to see Icardi leading the line from a football POV, but i cant stop thinking about him as a person and the problems we will have.

UNlike higuain, Icardi doesnt fear pressure and is a SOB in front of goal. He will cope wonderfully with the expectations here regarding big games.

BUT, on the other hand... im very concerned about how he will behave in juve.

See, im good in seeing thru people, and if you analize what icardi has gone thru in his career and personal life, is easy to see that he is a rotten apple, a snake, he is scourge. Vermin. The kind of guy who you DONT want around in a working enviroment. Add to that the kind of wife he has, who only adds more fuel to the fire regarding toxicity.

I really doubt juve can change this. Like someone said in this thread... people hardly change unless extraordinary happens... and icardi is not the kind of man who change. I think sergio compared him to tevez.... But tevez even when he was a troublemaker and kind of crazy... was a great man deep inside. A man of honor and a leader when channeled properly

Icardi on the other hand is a very negative human being and i fear this could affect the rest of our prestigious locker room.

I fear the outcome of this if it materializes. Only a miracle would make it work.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ill be honest, i would love to see Icardi leading the line from a football POV, but i cant stop thinking about him as a person and the problems we will have.

UNlike higuain, Icardi doesnt fear pressure and is a SOB in front of goal. He will cope wonderfully with the expectations here regarding big games.

BUT, on the other hand... im very concerned about how he will behave in juve.

See, im good in seeing thru people, and if you analize what icardi has gone thru in his career and personal life, is easy to see that he is a rotten apple, a snake, he is scourge. Vermin. The kind of guy who you DONT want around in a working enviroment. Add to that the kind of wife he has, who only adds more fuel to the fire regarding toxicity.

I really doubt juve can change this. Like someone said in this thread... people hardly change unless extraordinary happens... and icardi is not the kind of man who change. I think sergio compared him to tevez.... But tevez even when he was a troublemaker and kind of crazy... was a great man deep inside. A man of honor and a leader when channeled properly

Icardi on the other hand is a very negative human being and i fear this could affect the rest of our prestigious locker room.

I fear the outcome of this if it materializes. Only a miracle would make it work.
His attitude stinks , but he could be that way because in inda he was surrounded by scrubs every year and because of that maybe he developed a case of "I'm too good for you bozos " kind of character. Instead coming in juve , you can't show that air of superiority, because here you are considered just another clog in the wheel.In front of who can he show that superiority when you got 75% of the team more valuable than you, and you know that if you don't perform a 20 year old youngster is going to bench you.
Let's face it in his sh*t club he was the cheese, he was allowed anything, their only star.
Don't want to make a case for him, just stating how environment around you could change a person.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This one is so happening lmao.

It’ll be sad to lose Dybala and probably Kean to make way for this cunt and his whore wife. But dem Serie A goalscoring stats of his are too strong a magnet for our management.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I disagree. While we are pretty much his only realistic way out of Inter i just don't see what the motivation for us is. We simply don't need him.
Maybe, but when Mario and Higuain will be gone and Juve will have to chose between Icardi and Kean i'm sure Icardi will be the one.

If we play 4-3-3, Ronaldo is going to be the 9. Kean is ideal for the backup there. If we play 4-3-1-2, Icardi is the absolute opposite of the type of striker that Ronaldo works well with.

I'd far rather take a chance and develop Kean than blow 50/60m on a backup striker on high wages, who is a know problem for morale.
I get it.

But 2 things:
- the CR7 playing '9' thing is just a report,not a fact.
- you would rather develop Kean,Juve might prefer Icardi.

You think icardi is happy to come here to sit on the bench because ronaldo doesnt miss many games with injury and if we played we 2 strikers icardi is uselsss at creating anything hes a pure poacher and thats it.
If he's coming he'll start.pretty obvious.
Don't know how,but if it happens Juve and Sarri will know what they want and plannig.
This one is so happening lmao.

It’ll be sad to lose Dybala and probably Kean to make way for this cunt and his whore wife. But dem Serie A goalscoring stats of his are too strong a magnet for our management.
Exactly how i feel...not my wishing,just thinking that he's coming.

I hate his character, he's a disgusting person.but great goalscorer,can't deny it.

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
Juventus are serious for Mauro Icardi - Paratici has been pressing for some time & He has put a five-year contract worth €8m/yr on the table for the Argentine striker. #Inter wants 60M [NicoSchira]

- Icardi wants Juventus
- Juventus want to Include Higuain in the deal
- Inter want Dybala to be included in the deal
[SportItalia]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)