Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (15 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If the rumors of Kean being included in a De Ligt deal are true that might be the opening for an Icardi deal.
It doesn't make sense. If we have Kean, we're good because he doesn't expect to be a starter. Icardi would expect that though, he'd be on crazy wages.

Icardi rumors are bullshit. Think about it. We've got so many forwards, most of them on big wages. We'll be lucky to sell enough of them to have the right numbers come August in that department.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 25, 2019
It might be the opening for a meltdown.
I'd imagine it would be a shitshow.

If icardi comes in place of kean would be one of Tuz greatest meltdowns.
Would it honestly make us a better team for the next year or two if Kean went on a deal where we could buy him back or just loan him to Ajax? Maybe loaning out Kean where he could start for Ajax and then bringing him back when Ronaldo starts to slow down a bit would be the best of both worlds in terms of developing Kean and also putting us into a better position to win in the next year or two?

May 25, 2019
It doesn't make sense. If we have Kean, we're good because he doesn't expect to be a starter. Icardi would expect that though, he'd be on crazy wages.

Icardi rumors are bullshit. Think about it. We've got so many forwards, most of them on big wages. We'll be lucky to sell enough of them to have the right numbers come August in that department.
Honestly I don't know the whole dynamics of the team as I am relatively new to the club. If that is the case the we'd have to shed salary up front to make this happen, let alone adding to the midfield.

FWIW I'm not advocating for this type of a move, just wondering if that might be how management views the situation?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's ok. We always go for freebies in midfield. For some reason, we think the Pogba experiment is going to work out every single time. I'll be so fucking disappointed if we fail to invest money in our pathetic midfield, yet again (3 seasons now?), and end up with this fucking shitcunt in our jersey.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's ok. We always go for freebies in midfield. For some reason, we think the Pogba experiment is going to work out every single time. I'll be so fucking disappointed if we fail to invest money in our pathetic midfield, yet again (3 seasons now?), and end up with this fucking shitcunt in our jersey.
I have zero expectations for the midfield to be honest, ever since Vidal left we haven't made one single effort to improve it. Why change now?

As you said, they think that a deal like Pogba can happen every other year or that we can do a Pirlo once again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have zero expectations for the midfield to be honest, ever since Vidal left we haven't made one single effort to improve it. Why change now?

As you said, they think that a deal like Pogba can happen every other year or that we can do a Pirlo once again.
We may very well get Buffon for free and sell Perin...maybe we have another deal in the works :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)