Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (37 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Paratici rates him highly, Fortunately we have other priorities to look after first.

I don't think we can buy This dude and an expensive CM, plus a new RB without selling On of our attackers. Sarri is fond of Costa and Dybala, so that makes it hard for us to go for this guy.
Plus we have Kean who might Become a key player under Sarri.

May 25, 2019
So today I stopped to get lunch and ahead of me walks a family, the teenage son is wearing a Juve jersey, the younger son is wearing a frickin' Icardi jersey. So I told the dad that there were rumors that Icardi might join Juve and he said that he had been to Italy late last year and got a jersey for each of his sons while there. If that isn't some kind of an omen I don't know what is. The only jerseys you usually see here are Ronaldo's, Messi's or a few miscellaneous ones here and there, first Icardi jersey I've ever seen here.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
sarree will make him into a complete prima punta, dont worry
You make me laugh you hated Sarri now he will make Icardi the complete prima , never in you life. Dream on man.

- - - Updated - - -

Let not get involve in buying Icardi.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, we can put that money towards a quality acquisition in midfield. Icunti will destroy Inter eventually, so let him rot and fester in that cesspit. There's a reason Faggota and Cunti are desperate to get rid of him.
Totally agree, would be money badly spent we need a great central defender ( De Ligt) and a great MF my preference Ndombele
Let spend the money wisely. Icarde is a waste

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I just have one thing in mind , if he comes here how much fucking salary we will give him , he is already at 7 and refused 8 at Inter , i think 9m will do :hihi: and i can imagine what will happen to B81 :rofl:

Before i was excited to have him , now :boh:

I dont know what happen to us, we easily give high salaries these days :sergio:

I miss those 2.5m and 3.2 m :lol: we have many players dont deserve these salaries

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This piece of news has been swarming for so long that it is bound to happen now anytime soon. We will fuck up our entire budget because Paratici is a big fan of Icardi.

tenor.gif

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
I don't really understand the logistics of the move, i heard that Sarri wants Ronaldo through the middle as a 9, so undless we go 4-3-1-2 where does Icardi even fit in
I think, Sarri would use him in same position (in 433) like CR, but CR and Icardi can be on the field at the same time if we go with 4312.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)