Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (25 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2015
Gazzetta: Icardi agrees Juve terms

Juventus have reportedly agreed personal terms with Inter striker Mauro Icardi, but a fee remains a stumbling block.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Icardi’s ‘first and only choice’ in the event he leaves Inter this summer is Juve.
The newspaper explains an agreement was found ‘weeks’ ago over a five-year contract, worth €8m a season plus bonuses.
However, whereas the Old Lady would be trying to offer Douglas Costa in exchange, the Nerazzurri are demanding only cash.
Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici has long been a fan of the No 9, whom La Gazzetta writes has rejected an offer from Atletico Madrid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: Stay away from this club you fucking cunt.

If we buy him, I will not support him, and I will buy his jersey only to defecate and piss on it.

I will derive great pleasure from wiping my ass and seeing this filthy peasant's name smeared in shit.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
:yuck: :inter: Stay away from this club you fucking cunt.

If we buy him, I will not support him, and I will buy his jersey only to defecate and piss on it.

I will derive great pleasure from wiping my ass and seeing this filthy peasant's name smeared in shit.
What if he becomes the first player to score a hat trick in a European cup final and brings home the big ears? :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)