Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (34 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Only case I wouldnt mind him is if we sell Mandzukic. If not, him and Mandzu will lock Kean out of the first team and we'll have a "Pogba situation" but in reverse when Kean goes for free transfer to Man Cty or Bayern or somewhere

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
that would be hilarious on so many levels
Not at all. As much as i dislike icardi the dude is an ice cold finisher. provided he doesnt blow it with his behavior he would be a massive get for the one team anywhere close to chasing juve domestically. Definitely dont want that happening. It is preferrable to him coming to juventus but still not good.

Provided they receive adequate cash on top too, it could also be a great out for inter in their desperation to cut out the infection that is icardi.

Ideal scenario would be icardi continuing to refuse abroad transfer and remain stuck at inter sucking up wages and his succubus wife destabilizing things in the press.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not at all. As much as i dislike icardi the dude is an ice cold finisher. provided he doesnt blow it with his behavior he would be a massive get for the one team anywhere close to chasing juve domestically. Definitely dont want that happening. It is preferrable to him coming to juventus but still not good.

Provided they receive adequate cash on top too, it could also be a great out for inter in their desperation to cut out the infection that is icardi.

Ideal scenario would be icardi continuing to refuse abroad transfer and remain stuck at inter sucking up wages and his succubus wife destabilizing things in the press.
Napoli at their all time high managed to accumulate 91pts. the same season we went for 95. this season wea re above 91 again most likely. i dont see them going for 90+pts season after season, especially since their golden generation is on a downhill since last seasons peak, icardi or no icardi

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Napoli at their all time high managed to accumulate 91pts. the same season we went for 95. this season wea re above 91 again most likely. i dont see them going for 90+pts season after season, especially since their golden generation is on a downhill since last seasons peak, icardi or no icardi
Idk serie A not very deep these days so a good side like napoli can clean up if they have a good season.

A world class poacher like icardi will cut down on these dropped points from games where they create a dozen chances and miss them all

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Idk serie A not very deep these days so a good side like napoli can clean up if they have a good season.

A world class poacher like icardi will cut down on these dropped points from games where they create a dozen chances and miss them all
we are GOATs at cleaning up. we can get 100pts if pushed hard enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)