Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (35 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The way he is humiliating Inter almost makes him likable.
:lol:
But the key word is almost...
The thing is - We do need a forward who can be used when Ronaldo isnt available
We have Kean but:
1. Kean is too young and shouldnt be put under this kind of pressure
2. Even if you consider Kean as ready to take such a role we do need to have more options as if both are injured we pretty much left with Mandzukic (who IMO plays better when we play him a bit wide)

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck

Forlan: “If Griezmann stayed at Atletico Madrid he would become a club legend, but Inter will buy him once Icardi is sold. The club have told me this.”
Griezmann does has that annoying face so he could fit them in that matter but seriously Inter`s dreams of signing big shot players when they have so little appeal is just pathetic - just look at the Modric case
They try so hard to be seen as a Juve rival but in reality they might have the means but not the appeal...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I want to say we should exploit Inter and offer them a ridiculous sum like Higuain for Icardi but I dont want Icardi here I really rather just take the money..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Why are you so desperate to bring that cancer to Juventus?
Blame Fabio :grin: he put him in my mind :lol2: ....

I saw the management eager and i think we will have powerful attack ...

I know you guys hate his behavior and his whore and am with you 100% ...but Juve environment is not Inter ...and that ugly blonde will not disturb team like us ...

Mandzu old age started to show ...Kean will be bench player for Ronaldo or Dybala not a CF ....and it's a market opportunity and I believe his cost is already drop down ....weakening Inter also ...and that ugly whore was wearing black & white dress in the summer thinking they will come to us ...so ...

Goal scoring machine for 8 years ....

and keep Dybala so you will not dislike my post :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

curva nord saying icardi's behavior cannot be tolerated any more, and they are asking the club to sell icardi.

the only upside of getting this fucker would have been pissing off inda fans. now we would please them.

i might sound like a broken record but i'd be pissed if we bought icardi.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Blame Fabio :grin: he put him in my mind :lol2: ....

I saw the management eager and i think we will have powerful attack ...

I know you guys hate his behavior and his whore and am with you 100% ...but Juve environment is not Inter ...and that ugly blonde will not disturb team like us ...

Mandzu old age started to show ...Kean will be bench player for Ronaldo or Dybala not a CF ....and it's a market opportunity and I believe his cost is already drop down ....weakening Inter also ...and that ugly whore was wearing black & white dress in the summer thinking they will come to us ...so ...

Goal scoring machine for 8 years ....

and keep Dybala so you will not dislike my post :lol:
That's @Bianconero81

I disagree. I do think Kean is gonna be the Mandzu heir, hence no need to bring in a shitty character and limited player like Icardi.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hopefully he divorces wanda so he can leave the country.

That divorce clause where her kids cant leave italy scares me, i think it substantially increases the likelihood of him coming here. Otherwise i wouldnt be worried at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)