want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We can always sell a midfielder or a defender for another attacker. After all a proper team has a strong forward line and the rest becomes irrelevant.
That is true.

I'm talking in theory :D

Numbers wise the only player that makes sense is Mario
Well, in theory, if we replace Mario with Icardi, I'm done with this team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But Dybala played 9 for his whole career outside of Juve. Still, even if you think he's not a natural 9, would Icardi actually score more in that position and by how much? And is it justifiable to spend so much money on him if he would score 30 goals and Dybala would score like 28? And is this even the profile we need next to Ronaldo considering Icardi has about 2 or 3 assists in the last two years combined?

We have so many bigger needs.
What i Agree with you is that i would not waste money on ICardi without solve the midfield issue first.

And i would have tried dybala or CR7 as 9 long time ago, if it was me. Not because i see him as a real 9, but because the situation screams for it, because everything is so fucked up.

Max and the board are fuking things up tremendouly as of late.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Strengthen attack. Ignore midfield :baus::tup:

Unless the board and coach don't think the midfield is an issue and that Ramsey is the problem to all our solutions. In that case, we have a serious problem. Both the board and coach being delusional or apathetic towards that need is a potential catastrophe.
As if the summer market is closed already, judge our market by Augest , no body ignored anything yet

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It
You're really dense. It's a hypothetical situation. I never said that's what will happen, just what might potentially happen.
will not potentially happen, Fabio said himself , we have problems in the middle and got Ramsey and at least one is coming too, just relax and dont make the hate for Icardi , a drama , Icardi will strength our attack and Mandzu by May he is 33 !!

One thing to add, swaping him with Dybala is a mistake, i still sure he will excel her if he plays in his position... i hope he stays.

Dense ha :MDS:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The only indication of where Paratici's mind is happened in January with those papers discarded in that restaurant. The only attacker on his list was Chiesa. The other 3 were in defense and midfield.
And Chiesa is understandable if Costa is sold.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter to sell Icardi to Real for 40M (fi)
40m is a different thing and for this sum Id definitely want him...
Anyway the price is bs and we all know it...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We are going to have Pipa back in summer so if we can get Mauro, it would be Icardi-Higuain-Paulo so we may try to convince Messi to come here lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
for @Osman and basically everyone interested, here's the icardi-wanda-maxi story explained. it's pretty detailed, there are some ~40-50 following replies to it, might be worth reading:

most claims about older events are backed by icardi's autobiography and were well-known years ago, and the latest details are more or less confirmed by italian press. it also misses facts like icardi dressing maxi's kids as newell's old boys supporters (maxi is a die hard river plate fan):

i've already voiced my opinion about a potential move for icardi, i just want to repeat: juventus should have some decency and avoid to spend a single penny on a ticking bomb/cunt/idiot what icardi is. he's simply not worthy of a juve jersey.

Apr 29, 2006
I would be ROFL if Brozovic captured Wanda's heart purely with his manhood. She is already set for money and on the lookout for someone to make her 'happy'.

This would be barely believable if it was on one of them shows 'my cousing impregnated my sister, but married my father' nevermind happening with a top player in a team that is supposed to challenge for something. No wonder Argentina NT boys don't want to see the cnut.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
for @Osman and basically everyone interested, here's the icardi-wanda-maxi story explained. it's pretty detailed, there are some ~40-50 following replies to it, might be worth reading:

most claims about older events are backed by icardi's autobiography and were well-known years ago, and the latest details are more or less confirmed by italian press. it also misses facts like icardi dressing maxi's kids as newell's old boys supporters (maxi is a die hard river plate fan):

i've already voiced my opinion about a potential move for icardi, i just want to repeat: juventus should have some decency and avoid to spend a single penny on a ticking bomb/cunt/idiot what icardi is. he's simply not worthy of a juve jersey.
Thanks, was fascinating read even if I knew most.

This has to be the biggiest cunt in sports currently.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are going to have Pipa back in summer so if we can get Mauro, it would be Icardi-Higuain-Paulo so we may try to convince Messi to come here lol
Let me see :D Messi will come for an Icardi he dislikes to the point he has banned him from NT, a Higuain he probably personally blames for WC loss, and Dybala who he cant play with at all, and who got major bad press in Argentina for admitting he cant play with Messi.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would be ROFL if Brozovic captured Wanda's heart purely with his manhood. She is already set for money and on the lookout for someone to make her 'happy'.

This would be barely believable if it was on one of them shows 'my cousing impregnated my sister, but married my father' nevermind happening with a top player in a team that is supposed to challenge for something. No wonder Argentina NT boys don't want to see the cnut.
Sadly I don't believe the Brozovic angle, he isn't enough of a big shot for her gold digging thottery.

Apr 29, 2006
Sadly I don't believe the Brozovic angle, he isn't enough of a big shot for her gold digging thottery.

I find it hard to believe too, but stranger things have happened to all parties involved and not once. Besides every gold digger eventually finds a prick big enough to rip into her heart, its probably another law of the universe we can't quite figure out yet.

Why (else) would Brozo and Icardi have a tense relationship?[that is confirmed in the open] More than that: if they hate each other for other reasons what was Saint Nara doing with Brozo?

And if Wanda is all about them big shots and gold - Icardi would have to be MAD to consider Juventus transfer. Real M too! In Juve you can start from Ronaldo go through Agnelli and end up in Elkann turf - Wandarland!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
ICardi lost his best friend, his family, a place in the national team, his captaincy, the people's respect and his dignity and he might soon lose the lady to a balding cunt like Brozovic.
All he got in return was some other geezer's kids.

:haha:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Lol I just think of someone making my son wear an Inter shirt... Its a death penalty material...

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
ICardi lost his best friend, his family, a place in the national team, his captaincy, the people's respect and his dignity and he might soon lose the lady to a balding cunt like Brozovic.
All he got in return was some other geezer's kids.

:haha:

Ouuuuuchhh... didn't know about the Brozovic part :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
No way Wanda leaves her big meal ticket (being Icardi's agent) for a mere Brozovic.

You know dear... now Brozo got a bigger paycheck and Inter even doesn't want to renew with you... and you know, you are "different"... your smile is not the same anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

EAU DE CROCODILE :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)