• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It is Argentine tradition to burn a picture of your partner the day or the day of their birthday.
Icardi turns 26 on Tuesday and Wanda was simply showing off her love for the striker.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Why would merda want Rugani since they already have Skriniar, Mirinda and the one from Lazio who are labelled the best three CB`s in Italy and Top 5 in world football?!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #295
    Would have made more sense if the document mentioned 15m + Branescu for Icardi.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Why would merda want Rugani since they already have Skriniar, Mirinda and the one from Lazio who are labelled the best three CB`s in Italy and Top 5 in world football?!
    Those three are top 5 CBs in the world?

Man, I somehow highly doubt that.

Either way, yeah, they don't really need Rugani. And our CB spot is already too fucked up to sell Rugani.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
    Who labels them top 5 CB's? Forza Inter Forums?
    Yepp, that was the mood during early 2018 summer days, they were drawing formations with 3 CB`s because all three were phenomenal and obviously it was impossible to tell which one of the 3 world class players will stay on the bench in a 4-player back-line. Then we got CR7 and they started their campaigns to sign Messi, write everywhere in social media they want Hazard so the club owners see that and buy him, then they almost got Modric except that they didnt, so they decided to buy Vidal, except that they didnt...

I`m surprised that so far they remain the only Top 4 team that havent publicly claimed to have had negotiations with Mendes and Real for Ronaldo before anyone else, unlike DeLaurentiis who arranged an interview with the prestigious radio Kiss Kiss Napoli on a Sunday, the day before Cristiano landed in Turin, to share the precious information that Ronaldo really wanted Napoli the most, Napoli was his first choice as he fell in love with everything there and Mendes offered Ronaldo to Napoli first, before any other club, they agreed on everything only to cancel the deal the minute they started talking about money. Or unlike Mirabelli, who claimed their ex-Chinese fraud owner chose not to buy Cristiano even though Ronaldo fell in love with Milan and wanted to sign for them, even quoting him saying "I dont really care that Milan is not in Champions League as this tournament is not that important to me and I still havent won the Europa League so I want to win it with Milan" and if the current owners were at the helm of Milan in June then without a doubt Ronaldo would`ve been a Milan player...

I like stuffs like that, I think it`s cute and funny when your so-called "rivals" are delusional and mentally-challenged... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)