Mauro Icardi - ST - PSG (21 Viewers)

want him at Juve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think it's a myth that Paratici wasn't doing deals even when Marotta was here. Paratici talks of Pogba, Vidal and co. as if they were his purchases

I think Marotta was mora of a finance guy
Paratici said himself that most of the scouting and negotiatians was done by him, and Beppe made sure that the deals were inside the financial parameters that the club provided.
In that regard I dont think that much has changed. I think that maybe AA or the new CFO have taken over Beppe role will Paratici is still doing what he does best.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
I'm guessing the people that want Icardi therefore want Dybala gone? Because Dybala is in no way compatible with Ronaldo and Icardi up front.

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm guessing the people that want Icardi therefore want Dybala gone? Because Dybala is in one way compatible with Ronaldo and Icardi up front.
Well you would also be losing/benching Mandzukic who is probably a better fit beside Ronaldo.

It's a completely nonsensical transfer target and I don't understand it at all.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well you would also be losing/benching Mandzukic who is probably a better fit beside Ronaldo.

Makes perfect sense. Sell Dybala, bring in Icardi and Mfappe to be groomed by CR7 and Mandzo dominate for another 15 years.
Zaniolo and Ndombele in midfield being led by Pjanic.
That's sex right there

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

It is not nonsense to target a new striker opportunity, when we have Dybala who is a bit hot and cold and we dont know how to play him, Ronaldo a beast but also wont last forever and Mandzukic who is probably done and dusted for soon. And Kean we dont really trust.

That said, we have other needs that we have to fix first. But Im sure we are onto that too.
Icardi most likely wont arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic captain :donedeal:

Check dis

De Gea
Cancelo-Gimminez-Romero-Kolasinac
Ndombele-Pjanic-BernaGuti
-----------Zaniolo
Mbappe----Icardi

Oooouuuh so much sexy time
@zizinho what you think?
Hell is this.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Wanda went on TV just now and said Icardi and her want to stay at Inter. Beppe when he saw that Wanda was crying called and went live on TV to reassure her.

"Our decision was not a sanction, in a family sometimes a father needs to take a decision that will make his children grow. I want to reassure Wanda, we're doing this for the well being of Mauro."

What a soap opera lmao

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wanda went on TV just now and said Icardi and her want to stay at Inter. Beppe when he saw that Wanda was crying called and went live on TV to reassure her.

"Our decision was not a sanction, in a family sometimes a father needs to take a decision that will make his children grow. I want to reassure Wanda, we're doing this for well being of Mauro."

What a soap opera lmao
And you didn't make that story up? It happened for real?

Fucking hell :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)