• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Imma ask again here. What do you think? Pls discuss

Can Icardi co-exist with Ronaldo? Icardi needs the whole team built around servicing him, which probably won't sit well with Ronaldo who won't want to be a mere assist man to Icardi. Didn't Real get rid of Higuain for this reason, and kept Benzema instead for Ronaldo to play off of?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
This guy wouldn’t work with Ronaldo at all. Icardi needs the attack build around him and his first instinct is to shoot, not pass. He’s more like Higuain and less like Mandzukic/Benzema. Real sold Higgy because he had no chemistry with CR7.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The only good reason for getting him is the Inda tears, but even then he doesn't fit. I get it that it's exciting to poach him from merda and that it's a power move, but after getting used to the move we'll come to realize we could have opted for something different with our funds. I'll be pissed if Dybala gets canned for him

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In this order:

- I'd love us to sign a quality mid but since we already bought Ramsey I doubt we'll fund another mid
- I think our CB spot is a huge question mark and we need a quality signing there
- Icardi would be a brilliant signing. He'd easily hit next to Ronaldo and that duo would be awesome. Yes, I'd rather sign Mbappe, but that's not even possible. So yeah, I'd easily sign him here. I don't even care that he's a drama queen nor I care about his wife and a fact that he's an Inter player (in fact, it makes the signing even better)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Before CR7 arrived I'd have been interested, now no.

I'm pretty sure that we will be interested, however. If the better players from the league become available to us we tend to try signing them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dont want this degenerate wannabe gangster.

He is easily one of the best poachers in the game and probably of his generation but do we actually need a poacher? Especially one who will cost 100mil? We have plenty of attackers and the way we play isnt really suitable to a poacher anyway. Not a lot of 100% chances served up on a platter for him.

He behaves himself on the field for the most part but off of it he seems like rich trash. Also you have to deal with his ridiculous agent/wife the whole time.

Do not need or want. The biggest benefit i see here is crushing the soles of Inter supporters which we already do every year anyway.

#makethemidfieldgreatagain #mmga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)